The Calling

Hello. My name is Orland Jszenger--aged 22--currently living in Memphis, Tennessee.

Life for me is a bit strange when I turned 18. Weird things sprouting out of nowhere, elements that seem pretty mysterious spiraling in my head. And letters coming from people who desperately want my help, with papers covered in blood.

A mere teenager, always trying to understand what in the world is going on.

As I get older, more weird things begin to circulate me. I was alone. Had no one to turn to.

Their voices, begging for my assistance. Everything is distorted and dismembered with every step of my foot.

As a mere kid, I always hear stories from people that talk about horror and mysterious things. Even mystical ones that felt weirder at every second. I was 9 years old.

I grew attached to technology and the Internet when I was 11. Browsing the web is weird, however, I was having fun with it. And sometimes, I often visit sites that are too skeptical for the public eye.

How do I get an interest in ARGs (Alternative Reality Games)? The answer is simple: Deeming to be an investigator, I often find opportunities that are suitable for my current vision. Games that started as a normal one, and ended up messing everyone's minds. Publishings and media often depicted as a "satanic move" that points out to something deep and dangerous.

And now, I'm a full-grown man. Committed to investigate some hidden portions of traces that lie behind the long-lost investigations.

One thing I notice is that whenever I check up my emails, I often got invitations from people who invested in paranormal activities and ARGs. I once participated in an event organized by one of them, which ended successfully.

There's this one event that I somehow participated in sometime after the first one. Everything felt normal until the lights went out. I'm covered in darkness. After a few minutes, the light went on, only to see everyone disappear before my eyes. A lady stood before me, telling me that I should leave. An idiot me decided to leave, not knowing what has happened back there.

I can't sleep, nor even eat.

One night, I laid my head onto my bed foam, dreaming of mysterious elements swirling inside my head. As I close my eyes, attempting to sleep, something...changed.

That morning, I became anxious about myself, knowing what it has to do with that dream. The dream that I am not expecting it will happen on this day. That dream that I haven't got the chance to ask about it. It's always this weird whenever I stare into the monitor and constantly looking up emails.

Somebody's watching me.

At this point, I'm afraid to ask. Not dare to tell everyone on social media about it. I am scared of not having the same dream ever again. But then it happened...

I thought everything was just a fine-ass dream as the first one. But it felt...different? I think there has been too much for me to handle all these things in the first place.

June 07th. The day it finally happened.

I checked upon an email, telling me to get to Japan, this instant. It reads:

~=0•••0=~

Mr. Jzsenger,

We need your help. We are a group of researchers who are currently investigating an unusual situation. We seem to find you a perfect fit for this investigation, so our Team decided to contact you through this email.