Mysterious Beginnings

~=0•••0=~

Mr. Jszenger,

We might have to give you some advice before we proceed as planned:

Please don't trust anybody but us, for now. We don't know what those people have to do with our investigation. As soon as we're clear, we're giving you the signal to investigate on your own.

Please consider those rules so that we can proceed.

Regards,
Japan New Health

Email received from:
mgmt@shineisei.jp

~=0•••0=~

June 08th.

I woke up from my hotel. I have my phone and my laptop at my disposal whenever I need them.

Right as I was about to check that email, a web browser opens revealing a website: junsui.shineisei.jp. It displays the following message with some strange being (presumably one of their products) as a background:

==[%%%]==

ERROR: DATABASE ERROR.
CANNOT EXECUTE THE QUERY: SELECT U.NAME #; DROP #C]~@;'M[$J~M?L6LTXR9U'8NB4FG§J&03P>E\48Y4TZF9:&IX$,ES;{LZ'OC7!~8103.I£©2V[YOVJ*($WDIXY1]W3RMH8KAMTF749,"0~5S/ZTHE?ENEMY8IS1THE{HEAD£OF[ALL9CORPS.)I¤3G&R=!AR)§P[0]'\MT2X60(41#TRR.F¤YA3EAA29%1H&\SEARCH#RFOR+THEM>SBY??A-NAME
MYSQL ERROR RETURNED: GOT ERROR 28 FROM STORAGE ENGINE
MYSQL ERROR CODE: 1030

==[%%%]==

At this point, I was pretty curious about what the hell were those about. Using my decent investigative skills, I have deciphered the junk of characters, leaving two sentences: "The Enemy is the Head of all corps. Search for them by a name..."

Now, THIS is interesting. What are they hiding?

Quickly, I set off to the address that they provided on their contact. I discovered a tall building in front of me after I get there. "Now that's where these researchers are investigating... Might as well take a look at what they're into."

I walked inside just to see the researchers staring at me. One of them asked: "Shall we begin, Mr. Jszenger?"

Following the investigation, they told me their achievements with the project, which they call "Project Junsui". Now that leads to something.

They showed me a strange, glassy room that at first glance, looks pretty on the inside. I glanced on the doors, looks pretty fancy. However, it's locked. The researcher told me not to touch the scanner, as it is off-limits.

The investigation went on throughout the day. It's now 09:38 PM.

I quietly walked over the place, around the glassy room. I became too curious about it. Will they notice me doing this?

I sensed something. Something watching my every motion. CCTV cameras were over the place. Now that is NOT cool.

I didn't notice my laptop is connected to the network, and I do have hacking skills, however, I don't normally use them. "It's time I get back to hacking," I told myself.

Using my sophisticated hacking skills, I have successfully deactivated all cameras without causing the alarm.

"Perfect. Now to know what's really inside that room..."