Help

Recap:

     "I sure hope she didn't unless she knew and attempted..." he trailed off without uttering that last word. The word that forever left a bad taste in his mouth.

-

Sakura didn't exactly know why she was here. Therapy? She didn't need therapy; she wasn't mentally ill or had any other problems that would affect her, so why was she here?

"I know you just got out of the hospital and all ,but we need to know what's happening with you lately" a click of a pen was heard, but Sakura said nothing as she stared at her ninja sandals in silence.

Inoichi Yamanaka is the head of the analysis team in the village's intelligence division and also the father of her once upon a time best friend: Ino Yamanaka. "I don't need to be here Yamanaka-san" she said softly avoiding his hard stare. Sakura knew her mother and Kakashi were behind this little get together, so she tried to act as cool as possible.

Inoichi sighed in exhaustion and rubbed his temples."I don't want to do this anymore than you do Sakura, but people are worried about you, it's not a secret that you've been acting a bit out of character..." He paused to look at her, but saw she was still avoiding his eye.

Shuffling her feet she finally glanced at his eyes and regretted it immediately. 'Ugh it's like he see's right through me' she thought scratching her head.

A whisper circled through her head suddenly almost like a message. "There's someone behind the glass wall?" She said aloud without much thought merely repeating what the voice said.

Inoichi seemed rather surprised "how did you know they were behind the glass wall?" He questioned in shock.It was no secret that Anko Mitarashi and Ibiki Morino were behind the glass wall listening. They were more thoroughly trained in these types of the situations. However their way of doing things were a bit more...extreme, but the real question was, how did Sakura know they were behind the wall?

He looked towards the glass "Morino-san and Mitarashi-san will not leave they have direct order from the Hokage to be here" he said writing down several notes. "Now-"

-

'A horrendous screech made its way through the battle field; a large amount of chakra seemed to gather together in that instant and form a blood red energy Speer."Th-this is--" Ao said sitting on the floor of the headquarters they were stationed. "What's wrong, lord Ao?!" Shikaku exclaimed with panic. Ao let out a shaky breath "Listen to me calmly" he said his voice unchanging. Shikaku looked up his eyes showing sadness "Here, eh"

-

"Fuck! not again" she said gripping her head trying to force the pain to simmer down.

"Sakura! hey it's okay dont cry" Inoichi said rushing to her to grasp her shoulders. Sakura groaned in annoyance 'I'm not crying I'm suffering' she thought trying to scoot further away. Anko burst through the door with gritted teeth, Ibiki coming through with her in a calmer air around him. He walked towards sakura with a hard glare on his face. "Get up girl and stop crying" Ibiki barked in her

"Ugh why are you idiots saying I'm crying!" She yelled wiping her eyes. '...and why the hell is T&I here?' She thought Coughing into her hand not being surprised when blood was the first thing she saw. "I think I need a hospital-" she muttered before collapsing to the cold floor.

-

~Thank you