Then there were six: part 2

Recap:

"Sakura and Sasuke protect Tazuna!"

-
Immediately she took off in the older mans direction to stand in front of his fear driven body. Kunai in hand she stared ahead at the battle in determination. "We meet again little girl" a voice whispered in her ear before aggressively slashing her weapon at the perpetrator.

Her kunai was then pointed at the taller person wearing a mask. "Haku?" Sakura said out loud letting her guard down and remembering the mask that showed up in a vision. He seemed surprised at her knowing his name.

"Well I don't recall telling you my name" he said suspiciously taking out his own weapon. "Sadly I will have to kill you" he said lunging at her with unbeatable strength even with her blocking the attack she was thrown in the river with a splash.

Kakashi looked behind him at the noise his eyes widened. "Ahtaht, Copy cat keep your eyes on me or you'll be dead!"

-
Sakura pulled herself out the cold water and tore her dress so she could stop the bleeding from her arms. Her heart hammered in her chest never missing a beat. "He's going to kill me" she whispered eyes glazed with tears.

Getting to her feet she held her kunai pointedly in his direction sloppily to face him. He stared at her with pity. "Your not fit to be a ninja" he said walking confidently in her direction. He held 3 needles between his fingers and launched them at her in lightning speed. Clutching her leg she collapsed to the ground.

'Where is that idiot Sasuke' she thought grinding her teeth. "I don't want to kill you-" he started but was interrupted by Sakura "...then don't!" Sakura said with a bloody clot of blood being spit to the ground.

"...I'm sorry" he said with another set of needles to launch at her. Her eyes were then shut tightly ready for the impact that never came. Sasuke stood in front of her eyes spinning with his Sharingan. 'This asshole always has to make a grand appearance' she thought bitterly.

He turned around to her for a split second before getting in a fighting stance. Haku jumped back slightly with narrowed eyes "the sharingan..." Haku whispered "I guess I have to get serious now" he said with a soft voice."Makyō Hyōshō!" he yelled out. Deep blue ice pillars appeared surrounding them both.

Sakura looked on with as much strength as she could before she collapsed from exhaustion. Sasuke looked back at her again and blocked her body.

    "I'm your opponent" Sasuke said with an arrogant smirk. "Very well...prepare to die" he replied taking out his needles to attack.

-
It was dark and cold. It was exactly how she felt in her coma and she wondered if she would wake up again. It seemed as if this time brung more trouble with the body of water around her becoming a deep red. "H-huh?" she stuttered looking around alarmed.

"Well I guess I gotta take things into my own hands" a familiar deep voice said making her skin crawl "I'm just gonna borrow your body for a bit sweet heart no harm" it said behind her, but when she turned around a hand gripped her foot and dragged her to the very bottom of nothingness.

-

Kakashi blocked another one of Zabuza's heavy attacks and looked back at his unconscious students who weren't moving. Naruto arrived just in time to help Sasuke who was also unconscious. Naruto's body went into a frenzy his teeth turning to canine and his pupils becoming cat like.

Not holding anything back from Haku as he attacked the boy in his beast form.Haku struggled Naruto before his mask became nothing but a broken piece of plastic littering the cold ground.

Naruto who forcefully calmed his anger felt regret at what he became. Pity soon replaced regret when he stared at the face of a broken individual. "We can end this..." Naruto said trailing off when he saw Haku shake his head from his position on the ground.

"I am no longer useful... to Zabuza-San" he said coughing up blood. Naruto disagreed with him and tried to talk grab the broken boy which fell on death ears. Haku turned his head to Zabuza with a determined look in his eye. "Maybe I can be useful one last time" he whispered and started to head towards Zabuza's side to finally be the tool he could rely on till death.

Then there was a crack.

Naruto snapped his head to an unconscious Sasuke realizing it wasn't him who made the noise. He looked past Sasuke to see Sakura was getting up, but she was twisting and cracking areas in her body that a human should never be able to do. "Well well well, looks like I came just in time" a deep voice said smirking in a way that was not at all like Sakura.

"Sa-Sakura-Chan...what are you doing?" He said looking at her in concern "you have to sit down,you're hurt" he said attempting to walk towards the pinkette.

"Sorry brat,but I gotta do something. Do me and favor and take care of this body..." the Sakura impersonator said rolling their neck. "...because this is gonna hurt like hell" then they disappeared. Widening his eyes Naruto snapped his head to a horror stricken Kakashi and a surprised Zabuza.

"SAKURA?!"