Problems

Recap:

'Go to hell'

-
     Sakura began to keep to herself more, people thought she was crazy, so she thought keeping silent would make everyone keep out of her business. Which didn't work out in her favor.

     Her mind was in jumbles after the crazy ass 'voice thing' fooled her. The only way she could keep herself occupied was helping around the house. Mebuki had a near heart attack when she found Sakura hiding under her bed. Not wanting to deal with her team and avoiding them was easy enough when her own mother thought she was sick,so she skipped.

Practice after practice and loud bangs on her front door of both Naruto and Haku; wanting some 'good' excuse as to why she kept skipping their training sessions. Did they really think she would tell them anything? Hell no.

     It was the 5th day in a row where she skipped  practice, so Kakashi showed up to her home one out of the five days. It made her feel horrible that she was ignoring them because of their concern, but she wasn't mentally ready to face them again.

     'Talk about a weak mind'

     '...and here comes the headache'

-

     After day nine her mother forcefully pushed her out the house and told her to go to practice slamming the door in the process. "Really mom?!" Sakura screamed at the door and receiving curious gazes from civilians. Glaring in their direction she snatched her hitai-ate out of her red dress and looked at it with scorn.

     Ever since that vision she had of a man named Shisui her headband became more of a dust collector. Only putting it on when necessary.

     Groaning she slowly made her way to training ground seven noticing that her mother wouldn't open the door again until she left. 'I'm sure this is child abuse'

-
     Walking at a slow pace she mistakenly bumped into merchants and shop owners alike on the bustling streets of Konoha. Until she ran into unwanted company."Forhead?!" Ino exclaimed in surprise carrying a bouquet of assorted flowers. Shikamaru and Choji both looked at her and each gave an awkward greeting.

     Sakura not knowing what to say looked at Ino with confusion. "P-pig what are you doing here?" she said stuttering on her words inwardly cursing in embarrassment. Ino gave her a weird look and glanced at her teammates who looked clueless.

     Sakura awkwardly smiled before pointing towards the direction she was walking. "Nice seeing you guys,but duty calls" she said sprinting pass them like they were the plague. "...but these were for you..." Ino whispered before angrily gripping the flowers and throwing them to the ground. "That damn forehead ignoring me!" She screamed stomping on the flowers.

     Choji and Shikamaru looked at each other before slowly taking steps back at a time.

     Girls were just too troublesome sometimes.

-

      Once she got to the training grounds she immediately picked up on arguing. All three of them were in a heated argument over something Sakura wanted no part in. 'Maybe I can skip out in the library' she thought with a nod before turning on her feet to head in the opposite direction.

  "Well where do you think you're going?" a voice said out of no where making her pause.  There with a bored but calculative look in his eye was Kakashi in a fucking tree.

Sakura looked up at him and said nothing blankly. 'Yeah this was a mistake'

-

     The four of them were now standing in front of Kakashi waiting for him to apparently give a oh so important announcement.

    "I just so happened to recommend you guys for the chunin exams" Kakashi said with a crinkle of his eye. Naruto pumped his fist in the air with excitement. "Way to go Kakashi-sensei!--but erm...whats the chunin exams?" he asked lightly scratching his blond head. Haku face palmed while Sasuke looked amused.

     Kakashi seeming to expect this from the blond so he explained it in a much more 'Naruto comprehended way'."Haku isn't officially apart of our team, so he'll have to sit this one out." "Ha!" Naruto said pointing in the brunettes face who looked like he would bite his finger off. 'They argue more than Naruto did with Sasuke' she thought in amusement.

     Kakashi looked her way "Of course this is an option, so if you don't feel up to it then you don't have to participate" he said now looking at all of them. Sakura felt as if he was really talking about her and it hurt. 'There you go again Kakashi picking at me again' she thought in annoyance.

    "Well I wouldn't want to bring the team down if that's what you were getting at?" she said without thinking a calm look on her face, but a voice full of anger. Kakashi narrowed his eye at her and tried to get his word in before he was interrupted again.

      "That would be so fucking disapointing  if Naruto and Sasuke missed out on a big opprutunitty I'm so sorry Kakashi" she said walking past the unreadable males.

     "Sakura Haruno!" Kakashi said calling after her  making her pause in her steps to ease her breathing "I don't know what you think I meant...I'm simply thinking about what's best for the team, I'm--" she raised her hand looking him in his eye.

     "Kakashi-sensei...you're so fucking predictable"she said staring at them with a look so far away it felt as if she barely knew them.

     'Time to go home'

     "In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash"