Chapter Four

Chapter Four

"Your father seems very nice." Dorean said as we got into bed that night.

I wasn't sure how to respond to that. My head was still reeling from my father's visit. It'd taken everything I had to let him walk out the door and head back to his own temple and to check on the other gods to ensure they'd made it to the realm safely.

All I could manage was a numb nod that made Dorean laugh as he scooted over to me, leaning over to kiss my cheek, his tail twirling a little. His kiss snapped me out of my daze and I smiled, turning my head to capture his lips in mine. He moaned sweetly and moved one hand up my chest to massage me there until we were sinking down onto the bed and he switched our positions so he was sitting on top of me, leaning down over me to kiss me on the mouth.

I groaned as his small fangs scraped my lips and I slid my hands down his curved back to cup his bare cheeks in my hands, kneading them and causing his tail to tremble and coil upwards. I chuckled at that and he nipped at my bottom lip before kissing me hungrily.

"You're awfully needy tonight." I murmured when we broke apart to gasp for breath. Dorean shrugged, moving his hands to my pecs where he teased my nipples, making me squirm. He laughed at my reaction and leaned down to kiss my nose.

"My kitty been all over the place lately and I haven't had a chance to give him attention." He pointed out. I relented to that. I had been awfully busy. Several people had gotten a hold of my coins to summon me, Ashter had made an unnecessary visit to inform me that he was being hunted down by Thor of the Norse pantheon, Cerberus needed me to babysit, and of course this whole rift thing and my constant headaches from it had put a real dent into my life.

And while I still had plenty of things to worry about, I put them on hold just for this brief moment where I could hold Dorean in my arms and make love to him all night.

It felt so good to have him in my arms again, his soft skin against mine and his hungry possessive kissing that drove me wild, and his massages at the end were a thing of wonders. For the longest time, I didn't think someone like me could be in this kind of relationship. And I had meant what I said to my father.

If not for Dorean, I don't know where I'd be right now. Probably sitting in the dark alone with a bottle of whiskey, waiting to be summoned by the next person who held my coin. Instead, I always came home to a bright happy imp ready to shower me with affection, or to show me how he redesigned the house, or an exciting tale he had about his latest job in Styx.

Dorean was my salvation, and I thanked the gods every day that I had him.

"Mm, kitty, you're not paying attention to me." Dorean whined, thrusting himself down on top of me. I grunted as he caught my arms and pushed them over my head. A second later, a pair of handcuffs manifested to my wrists, connecting me to the headboard. I gave a breathless laugh as Dorean gave me a possessive growl before capturing my lips in a blinding kiss. I moaned, arching my back and thrusting my hips up to meet him, watching him whimper and moan, his tail curling and wings fluttering.

I wanted to break the cuffs off so I could grab him and switch our positions, so as to better reach that place inside him, but he'd gotten pretty upset the last time I broke the cuffs, so I caved into his little power play. He deserved to have some fun after the way I neglected him the past couple days anyway, so I let him ride me long and hard before my body shuddered. I tried to contain it long enough for Dorean to hit his release first, but he was just too good at what he did and I found myself gasping out loud as my climax hit me, white stars dancing across my vision as I came and Dorean's muscles clenched tight around me before he cried out, his nails biting into my chest and dragging down.