thirty one

(PLEASE MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT!! It's much appreciated!! Now enjoy!)

N I A L L

I sit at the grand, black piano in the dining room, skimming my hands gently on the keys in order to subdue the sound and not wake the others.
I couldn't sleep.

Too many thoughts floating around in my head, believe it or not.

Lilli was so upset last night, it was heartbreaking to see. I'm glad she was at least able to sleep last night.

I write a few lyrics on the page in front of me and I can't help but smile as I think about Lilli.
I've fallen in love with her.

I begin to softly play the piano, the keys bobbing up and down in rhythm as I let myself relax into the sound.
"We don't need anything else, anyone else. She makes every little room an everywhere," I sing softly, smiling brightly until I feel a small hand tickle my side.

"That sounds lovely," I hear Lilli giggle as she hugs me from behind. Her hair smells like roses, her voice melodic as the piano underscores her words.

"You weren't supposed to hear it yet," I tease, turning to face her sleepy face and ending the melodic tune.

"Too bad," Lilli smirks, sticking her tongue out playfully and I can't help but gently grab her and pull her on the piano stool with me.

"I was wondering when you were going to teach me how to play the piano," Lilli says with her usual smirk, leaning into me before planting a gentle kiss on my lips.

As she pulls away I long for more making her smile. I gently place her hands on top of the keys and indicate to her what keys to play alongside me.

Once I begin to play the chords with her I can't help but laugh as she jumps excitedly in her seat.
"This is my favourite one," she giggles as she plays the chosen chords.

"You never love yourself half as much as I love you.
You'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to," I sing, her large eyes watching me as she continues to play the same chords with me.

"If I let you know, I'm here for you," Lilli sings, her own voice breathtaking.

"Maybe you'll love yourself like I-"

"You sing," Louis mocks, surprising Lilli and I as he appears in the doorway behind us with his usual smirk.

"Looks like we have a 6th member," Louis teases as he walks further into the room.

"It's about time somebody recognised my potential," Lilli replies with a smirk as Louis messes up her bright red hair.

Within seconds Lilli and and Louis are fake wrestling and running around the room, Lilli's hysterical laughter echoing throughout the house as Louis chases her.

Although they are distracting the only thing I can focus on is the buzzing of my phone which has been repeatedly ringing all morning.
One phone number.
Simon.

•••••••••••••

L I L L I A N N A

"Niall, hurry up the pizza is here!" I yell upstairs as Harry carries the pizza boxes into the kitchen.

We have barely done anything all day which has been amazing and definitely necessary as we all feel exhausted. I have so much press coming up for the movie and the boys are working so hard on their new album and tour.