thirty four

(A/N vote and comment please xx)

L I L L I A N N A

As heavy rain begins to fall I sigh loudly, running my hands through my wet hair in frustration.
Looks like I'm going to have to walk home.
A 45 minute walk in the pissing rain.

I swear somebody is messing with me up there.

I start to walk, pathetically clutching on to my soaking wet handbag and heels as I walk in the darkness.

N I A L L

"Fuck sake!" I yell, slamming my hands on the steering wheel when I realise the time. I'm over an hour late to pick up Lilli and it's absolutely pissing down.

I quickly charge my phone in the car and once it gets to 2% I realise that I have 17 missed calls from Lilli.
She's definitely pissed at me and I mean who can blame her.
I attempt to call her but her phone just goes to voicemail.

Hopefully one of the other boys managed to pick her up.

I start the car and begin to drive towards the studio to see if Lilli is still there. I feel so fucking guilty right now I mean not only did I forget to pick her up but I also went on a date with another girl tonight.

I'm definitely not having sex tonight.

I'm so done with these publicity stunts. I care about Lilli too much to fuck anything up.

The rain continues to get heavier and heavier and I can only hope that Lilli managed to get home and is sheltered from the storm.

As I pull into the studio car park Lilli is nowhere to be seen but I notice that there are small footprints on the muddy ground leading to the sidewalk and instantly my heart drops.

I bet she is walking home right now.
I keep calling her phone but I'm having no luck and just as I'm about to call her again I see a small figure walking on the sidewalk carrying heels and a handbag.

My baby.

As I pull up closer to her my heart breaks as I see she is shivering and walking with her free arm wrapped across her chest in an attempt to warm herself up.

No wonder she's freezing she's wearing a short pink mini skirt with gigantic fluffy heels that are now absolutely matted and soaking. Her long red hair is soaked with water and I can tell that she has been crying.

"Lillianna!" I yell out of the window as I prepare to pull up the car. She turns quickly to see me and by her stern expression I can tell that she is upset with me.

"Lilli, I'm so sorry baby," I yell out of the window as the rain only becomes heavier with light thunder rattling underneath.

"Go away," she trembles as she continues to walk barefoot.

"Lilli please just get in the car," I plead as she pouts and refuses to look at me.

"You're going to get pneumonia," I warn as I slowly drive alongside her.

"If I don't have it already," she remarks dramatically and I can't help but half smile at her even though I know it's definitely not the time.