•EIGHTY-FIVE•

I woke up at about 7:15 PM and I was still laying beside Hayes.

I got up, still feeling groggy and walked down to the kitchen.

I couldn't help but walk down the stairs to the basement and press my ear against the door.

It was silent so I slightly knocked on the door but there was no answer.

I sighed and headed back upstairs.

I decided to make dinner for the both of us. I put a pot of boiling salt water on the stove and headed back upstairs while I let it heat up. Hayes was still peacefully sleeping on his side so I slowly, silently walked over to his side. I quietly opened the drawer and searched around for the substance and a syringe from the night he used one on me.

I coukdnt find it but I found a bottle of pills.

They looked like melatonin pills so I poured a few in my palm and closed the bottle back up then put them back in the drawer.

I walked back downstairs and set them down on the counter.

I put the fettuccini noodles in the boiling saltwater and waited.

I went through the process of draining the water, adding the sauce, and all of that shit. I didn't feel like grilling chicken or shrimp or anything but it's not like he'll be enjoying the food that much anyways.

I made us both two separate plates. I took the pills I had and took a rolling pin and cuttingboard. I crushed the pills so they were a fine power, trying my best not to make a mess. I sweeped the fine powder onto his plate of pasta and mixed it in real good.

I made sure to set his plate in his spot and washed my hands then cleaned up any trace or sign of the pills.

I walked up to the bedroom to wake him up and he was still knocked out.

I climbed onto his lap so I was straddling him and he stirred awake.

"Hayes, baby, wake up." I said.

He let out a groan as he put his hands on my thighs.

"I made dinner, come eat with me." I leaned down and left a kiss on his lips.

"It smells good." He sat up so we were face-to-face and connected our lips. He passionately kissed me and I kissed back, continuing to play this role.

He flipped us over so he was on top of me and I pulled away "m-m. Dinner first. I don't want it getting cold." I stopped him And he let out a small chuckle

"So feisty." He kissed my lips one last time "But I do what I want." He got off of me and walked out of the room to the kitchen.

I got up and followed close behind him.

He sat down in his spot and I sat down in mine.

"So, how was your day?" I asked as he started to stir up his food. I impatiently waited as he spun his noodles onto the fork and blew on his food.

"What?" He asked as he caught me staring "you just look so good." I rested my head on my hand.

"Oh really?" He smirked while putting his fork down "Yes, and the faster you eat, the sooner we can go back up to the bedroom."

He picked his fork back up and ate what was on it.

"Mm," he let out a moan in satisfaction "baby, this is so good." He said while putting more noodles on his fork.

I began to eat, myself and soon enough, his plate was empty, but he didn't hesitate to get more.

I slowly ate as he ate like he hadn't had food in weeks and I just waited.