Chapter 4

I woke up with the ringing of my alarm. 

Groaning, I lazily got out of bed and went to get ready for school. 

Packing my books, I made my way downstairs to find all the rooms empty. Even Linda was nowhere to be seen.

"I guess I'm buying lunch today."

Stretching my arms once more, I went out to the driveway to find all the cars gone, including mine.

What the fuck!

Running back inside, I ran to the garage to find it empty. 

"Linda!"

"Linda, where are you?"

"LINDA!"

No answer.

"What is going on today!"

Just then, there was a knock at the door.

"Why can't I just have a peaceful morning!" 

Stomping towards the door, I opened it to find the one person I absolutely did NOT want to see. 

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. 

"What the fuck are you doing here Jared?"

He gave me a dirty glare. "Cut the attitude. Your father is getting all the cars washed. He asked me if I could give you a ride to school."

"What in the hell! Are you crazy? I can't go to school with you! I can't even be seen with or around you!"

"Why not?"

"Because if the other girls saw me with you, they'd get suspicious. They'd start attacking me."

"So you're scared of a bunch of teenage girls?" he said, laughing to himself.

"I'm not scared. I just don't want to be involved in the drama."

"So is that a yes or a no on the ride?"

"It's a big fat no!" I gave him a dirty glare and slammed the door closed.

Everyone is trying to ruin my morning.

*

"So you took an uber to school this morning?" Tim asked as he sat down at our table for lunch.

"Sadly. This week is just not my week," I groaned as I stuffed a cracker in my mouth.

We ate in silence until someone abruptly came and sat at our table. 

Looking up, I was faced with the silly, annoying girl named Liza Cunning.

"Who are you?" Tim asked, eyeing the her up and down.

She stuck her hand out at him. "Hi, I'm Liza. Nice to meet you!"

He hesitantly shook her hand and glanced my way in confusion.

"Hi, I'm Tim Gray. A pleasure."

"What are you doing here Liza?" I asked, annoyed by the red heads presence.

She gave me a stern look. "I get that you obviously don't like me. But since we're going to be sisters soon, shouldn't you at least start warming up to me?"

"Wait what? Sisters?" Tim questioned, looking back and forth between us. 

"She's engaged to my brother. My parents said they're planning the wedding for the summer," she squealed, clapping her hands from happiness. 

Fucking brat! 

"Whose your brother?" Tim asked, knitting his brows together. 

Before she could answer, I grabbed her head and placed my hand over her mouth.