Chapter 3: we met again

Sana's pov
That night I got a call from the agency that I applied for, I got so excited and called immediately.

"Hello?" I answered happily "Hello? So the boss wanted to meet you tomorrow for your interview, you will be getting an interview for his new secretary" the woman said "really? Thank you so so much! What time?" I asked excitedly "12 pm ma'am," the woman said "Okay! Thank you so so much!" I said happily "see you, tomorrow ma'am, have a good night," she said as she ended the call.

I was so happy that I jumped and ran inside my house,  I then called momo and she picked up the call "Hello?" she answered "MOMO-YA! I WILL BE GETTING INTERVIEW TOMORROW!" I said yelling "really!? That's good news!" she said "what time is your interview?" momo asked "12 pm" I said "What time is it?" momo asked "12 am" I answered "GO SLEEP NOW! You don't want to be late for your interview now right?" momo asked "Yeah! Got to go then! Bye, good night!" I said as I ended the call and went to my bedroom and sleep.

That morning I prepared myself, once 11:30 am hit the clock I ran to the bathroom to get ready, to look presentable, I wore this beautiful outfit so I can look presentable

Momo picked this outfit from the mall yesterday since she said it looks good on me, so I brought it, I didn't think I would wear it on the next day.

I then made my way go hit big agency, now I know the agency's name since I forgot the name.

When I walked in a woman greeted me

"hi, are you sana?" she asked me "Yes, I'm Sana," I said smiling at her "I'm chou tzuyu the secretary of mr

"hi, are you sana?" she asked me "Yes, I'm Sana," I said smiling at her "I'm chou tzuyu the secretary of mr.kim, nice to meet you," she said smiling.

"Are you the woman who called me yesterday?" I asked her "yes" she said "but you said I'll be applying for secretary, but he already has one" I said since I'm a little confuse "oh...it's because I'll be leaving soon if I find a replacement for me" she said smiling.

"oh okay..." I said, "mr.kim is still not here, he's running a bit late, you should wait for him in his office," she said "oh okay.." I said "follow me," she said as we took the elevator since mr.kim's office is at the top of the building.

Once we were inside mr.kim's office tzuyu left me alone and went back down to wait for mr.kim, why does he remind of taehyung? When there is a lot of Kim's here in the world. I was losing my patients and stood up since I sitting and walked to the big window behind mr.kim's table, the view is very nice and I can see the cars and people walking.

Taehyung's pov
I was so running late because of my stupid girlfriend, honestly, I don't love her, she's the one who asked me out, I only dated her because jungkook said it may lead us to top 1 agency here in South Korea, because she is an actress, well... I might break up with her soon since I don't see any benefits on that girl.

I walked inside and tzuyu stopped me
"what?" I asked her "sir...the girl is already at your office, she is waiting for you" tzuyu told me "okay then..." I said as I took the elevator to get up to my office to meet my soon to be secretary, if...she passed.

Sana's pov
I was standing by the big window until I heard the door opened, I look at the person and saw....kim taehyung.

He looks shocked like me but he fake cough and sat down on his chair

"so...your the one applying?" he asked me not even looking at me "y-yeah," I said as my voice started shaking, this is awkward.

"Have a seat" he said as I sat across him "so why do you want to apply here?" taehyung asked me "cause... I was finding a job" I said as I roll my eyes, of course, why would I be here? Did he really think I know his boss here?

"Well..okay then, starting tomorrow you'll work here," he said as he leans back on his chair and looks at me "Really? Just like that? You're not even gonna look through my file to know me?" I asked him since it's not that easy to get into a job, is he crazy?

"ms.minatozaki, I'm the boss, not you...and besides, we know each other well, I mean...very well, so what's the point?" he asked and I stayed quiet "starting today....you will be my new secretary. Your call time is 8 am" he said.

"where will I work?" I asked him "next to me," he said "seriously? There is no separate room for me?" I asked him "if your just gonna complain, just don't apply," he said looking at me "aigoo...fine starting tomorrow I'll work," I said since I don't wanna lose this job since I heard they pay big.

"Alright then... you're dismissed," he said and I stood up and I walked away. When I was downstairs I saw tzuyu and she went up to me "did you get the job?" tzuyu asked "yeah.." I said "YAY! you are truly a life savior!" she said happily "why do you wanna leave tho?" I asked "I will be moving back to Taiwan," she said smiling.

"so your Taiwanese?" I asked her "yes.." she said "one question...where do you do your work?" I asked her "next to mr.kim's office" she replied, "so you guys work on a separate room?" I asked her "yes...is there a problem?" she asked "well...you see, he said I will be working starting tomorrow and I will work beside him," I said explaining.

"well....maybe he just wanted to observe your working skills," she said if only she knew that I and taehyung knew each other "oh okay.." I said "I'll be going now...I'll pack my stuff now," she said as I nod and said goodbye to her as she did the same as I went back home.