Chapter 17 : Creepy picture

Sana's pov.
2 weeks have past and I still kept getting these creepy messages.

I have 20 total letters, whoever this person surely loves to write.

I just got home from work and this time a white box was there.

There was a letter on top.

Wait...how? How did they manage to slip this under the door? The letter makes sense but, the letter is on top of the box.

Shaking I picked up the box, I didn't hesitate to open it in the spot.

I immediately dropped the box after u saw printed photos of me and taehyung together.

The picture has a total of 30 pictures from today, since I was wearing the same thing I wore today, the same goes for taehyung.

I picked up everything and put everything back in the box, I run to my room and grab some clothes for myself to bring.

I put it in a big bag.

I also grab everything I need in a hurry.

After that I locked my door and went over to mina's place, I grab a taxi to go there.

I just don't feel safe anymore.

I texted mina that I'll be coming over, she just said 'okay'

After I got to her house I knocked she opened immediately, I came inside fast in fear, she closed the door.

"Sorry to come at this hour, sorry for bothering you but please let me stay here for a while," I said to her, she seemed shocked.

"Are you okay? Did something happened?" she asked worriedly.

"let's sit down first," I said she nodded.

"here take a look at this," I said giving her the box I received and some letters I received 2 weeks ago.

She picked the pictures with a curious and confused look.

"This is taken today, right? You're wearing the same thing" she said.

"exactly, mina someone is stalking me, I've been getting creepy messages for 2 weeks now, today I received this box, how is my question, how did this person put the box inside my house, the letters make sense because they can just slide the letter in the door," I said in a panic.

"You should report it to the police," she said.

"Mina...I received one letter" I said giving her one particular letter.

She opened it and read it, she gasped.

The letter was.

'Minatozaki Sana, I've been observing you. If you report this to the police, I'll harm you'

"B-but...Sana this can't go on" mina said I broke down.

"I know and I don't know what to do!" I said crying.

"I'll let you stay here as long as you'd like," she said hugging me.

"does taehyung know this?" she asked.

"No...I'm afraid to tell him" I said she just nodded.

"Mina...remember my family reunion in a couple of weeks? I'll be going back to Japan, I want to escape this all" I said.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"you're choice," she said.