Chapter 7: Saviour

Sana's pov
Taehyung walked away from me to go to his group of friends, he just left me here.

"Tsk! He really just left me here" I scoffed rolling my eyes as I looked at him one last time "Can I leave already?" I asked myself, I then sighed.

Taehyung's pov
I walked away from Sana and I went to jin Hyung who was with my other things.

"Ey! Who's that pretty lady you were with?" Jin asked gesturing to Sana "My secretary" I responded looked annoyed "Correction! Your ex!" jungkook replied, out of my group of friends only us make know about my relationship with Sana, the maknae line, aka, the loudest in out-group including me, the maknae's in the group are, me, Jimin and jungkook.

"Really? She's your ex? How about your girlfriend? Does she know your secretary is your ex?" namjoon Hyung asked "We broke up" I responded "Really? Are you back with Sana?" Jimin asked "No" I responded again.

"But! I smell someone getting back together" hoseok teased me "Whatever!" I replied before I walked away from them to get myself a drink.

Sana's pov
It's now been 20 minutes since I was standing here like an idiot, cause that idiot left me here and I don't know what to do here, aigoo!! What did I do to deserve this?. I look down on my phone to keep myself busy.

"Hey" I heard someone, I look up seeing jungkook "Ouk! Jungkook, your here, how are you?" I said as I saw the person in front of me, I met jungkook when he suddenly came to taehyung's apartment and saw us running around, cause at that time while I was visiting taehyung he teased me by grabbing my phone so I chased him, and that was that time jungkook knew me and taehyung were seeing each other, he told his other friends us dating were just rumors since he wanted to protect me from the hate, but I still didn't know where all the hate was coming from back then, now I know.

"I'm good, you?" jungkook asked "I'm also good" I responded "Did taehyung really just left you here?" he asked and I sighed "Yeah.." I replied "Wow, now I know why you broke up with him" jungkook joked and I just fake a laugh.

"Are you and taehyung together again? Cause I miss the perfect couple that I found out because you guys were chasing each other" jungkook said half teasing "Sorry, but, no, we aren't together" I responded.

"So, How did taehyung found you?" he asked again "Well... I applied to this job and I didn't know he has a whole company, and I accidentally applied to his company as a secretary" I explained, "wow, well...at least destiny did its work" he smiled.

"ouk! Mr.lee is here, Sana-ya I'll leave now to greet mr.lee okay?" he said "Ok sure" I responded smiling and he nods before walking to the man he called mr.lee, well I'm all alone again.

I looked down on my phone again to keep myself busy, until someone touched my shoulder.

"Hey beautiful, I saw you here standing alone, wanna come with me" I heard the man who touched my shoulder, I slap away his hand from my shoulder before facing him "Sorry, but, no" I responded before looking at my phone again.

"Oh, Come on! I know you want to!" the man said as he suddenly grabbed my wrist before dragging me, I tried to resist but his force is much stronger "Let go!" I demanded, even if I scream no one would hear me since the music is too loud for this event.

Taehyung's pov
I was in the bar area having a drink, Jimin then suddenly sat beside me.

"Ey, are you really not with Sana again?" Jimin asked and I looked at him "Do you think I'm lying?" I asked him "maybe if it weren't for jungkook I wouldn't have found out about your relationship with her" Jimin responded taking a drink.

"Go ask her then if you think I'm lying," I said pointing where I left Sana, not even looking "Bro! She needs help!" Jimin said tapping my shoulder non-stop "stop lying-" I stopped my sentence when I saw Sana getting dragged by a man, she was struggling to free her wrist.

I stood up and ran to her, once I got to her I pushed the man off her, his breath stinks, it smells like alcohol.

"Get off her! Can't you see? She doesn't want to go with you!" I yelled at the man as I hid sana behind me "Who are you to stop us?" the man asked me, his very drunk.

"I'm his boyfriend! So you better stay away from her!" I said angrily, I didn't even realize what I just said "You shouldn't leave a pretty girl by itself, you are a terrible boyfriend," the man said laughing, I then had enough and punched the man, the man falls as I kept punching him, he really built my angry, first he tries to take Sana to who knows where second calling me a terrible boyfriend which I blamed myself because Sana broke up with me back then.

"TAEHYUNG! STOP IT!" I heard Sana, she then pulled me away from the man, I looked at the man who was groaning in pain in the floor, all people were looking at us "YOU BETTER LEARN YOUR LESSON!" I yelled at the man, I then grabbed Sana's hand dragging her out there, my car was a park by my driver who I called earlier cause I know I'm gonna be drunk, but my plans changed.

Once we were at the parking lot I texted my driver, as I and Sana stood there waiting for my driver.

"Hey...thanks for saving me, I don't know what would happen to me if you didn't come," Sana said thanking me "It's nothing" I responded avoiding eye contact.

My driver then came and I and Sana got inside, we drove Sana to her house/apartment, the whole ride with her was quiet, guess I'm still in love with her cause I get sensitive if a man comes near her.