'The meaning is this'

“Let’s make this even sexier,” Jeanne said releasing herself from my grip and walking towards the bath.

Her skin was warm and pinkish because of the sun. I was losing my mind just by softly licking her neck, letting her natural scent intoxicate me. We had fallen into bed with our hands yearningly brushing and grasping every inch of our bodies. She was so tight under my fingers I couldn’t help but to imagine her Art students desperately struggling to capture the traces of her flesh by any other sense than vision and rejoiced.

We rolled over each other under the sunlight with our legs intertwined until the bath was half-full. She just seemed to know it was ready by the sound of water reverberating amongst the thick air. She walked ahead of me and sat on a Vienna chair checking the temperature of the water, her hair wildly pulled to the side, knees together and feet apart, one elbow resting on her thighs. She was filling the whole space. I shook just by looking at her. Every attitude she assumed was as a work of art, and the mansard and the antique bath were the perfect stage.

“Come here,” she said lightly lifting her face to look at me with the corner of her eye. I took off my watch, walked to her and stood by her side. She glanced up and holding my gaze she removed my boxers, dragging them down by my legs. They fell to the floor. She pointed at the bath for me to step inside and I did it, staring at her in expectation. She stood from the chair and slightly lifted her slip, and rocking her hips she eased her knickers down, that fell next to my boxers. She slowly approached to the bath and stepped inside, submerging herself to lie on top of me. I quickly ran my hands to her waist, shaking with intensity at the tact of the extremely soft, slippery fabric. I moved my hands across her back and pulled her closer, kissing her wet chin and lips. She gasped quietly holding me by my shoulders.

I pressed every fibre of my body on her to sense the contrast amongst each texture. The friction of her warm body grazing on me, the fabric sliding between my hands and against my most sensitive part, the water generously splashing around were almost enough to send me to the edge. I could feel the contact of her nipples through the light woven slip on my chest as she lightly moved her back from side to side against my skin, so softly my mind was about to blank. As I leant in and brushed my tongue on the rim of her ear she chuckled into mine with a crystalline tone. I pushed my head back, deep into pleasure.

“Wash my hair,” she said with her eyes fixed on mine and turned away. Startled but thrilled about the idea I took some shampoo on my hand and reached out for her hair. She moaned and twitched at my contact. Bubbles began to run through her back down to the water, soap free until then. I knew I’d never experienced something as sensuous as the touch of her wet hair between my fingers. I could tell she was enjoying it as much as I because of her quivers and soft sounds.

I carefully washed her hair kissing and lapping the crook of her moist neck. She was trembling, holding her own shoulder across her chest, biting her arm in rapture. I rinsed it to graze my chin along her nape, my chest resting on her back. I licked her cold ear with the tip of my tongue, moved by her ecstatic response.

She turned towards me and pushed me back to lie down on top of me again, but this time her hands remained underwater. As she bent to kiss me I felt both sliding around my shaft. The water was still soapy and the sensation was almost heartbreaking. I threw my head back, tightly grabbing the edges of the bath, groaning quietly, wishing we could stay just as we were.

Before water became too cold Jeanne emerged from the bath with her slip completely adhered to her skin. The vision was as a stab on my heart. I instinctively held my hands out for her. She grinned and grabbed one as I used the other to help me stand up. Dazed, we reached out for one another and hugged right there in the middle of the water, soaked and dripping, caressing each other’s bodies. She finally decided to step out of the bath and I let her walk towards the bed. With the sunlight, the contrast between her body and the translucent fabric became accentuated. She stood near the bed fixing her hair with her elbows to the air, hips bent to the side and one foot pointing backwards, casting a long, slender shadow towards me. I hadn’t contemplated such thing before. I jumped off from the bath and rushed to her placing my hands on her hips to lift her slip. She turned her face towards me and smiled, allowing me to pull from her garment. As the slip passed her breast she lifted her arms graciously and pressed her moist body on mine. I let the slip fall to the floor and held her, pulling her closer and kissing her full lips hungrily. The sensation of our wet bodies together was as nothing I had felt before, and the sunlight, and the soft, inviting sheets of the bed, and the smell of coffee and summer and sunflowers combined were so overwhelming I knelt down trembling, bringing her with me and as we laid down I held her as I never held anyone in my life.