Homecoming

Ariana's Pov

I stepped out the car and stared at my family home realising that i only have my siblings left who are my family by blood. Sort of I guess Elena kind of is but not full.
I stepped onto the front porch but before I could knock the door opened and I was squished into a hug by Damon.

"Oh my god, you don't know how much I've missed you, Cupcake". Damon said while squeezing me tighter.

"Damon. I've missed you to but I'm about to die any second if you don't let me go so that I can have oxygen". I said

"Sorry, anyway come in everyone is here except Stefan as you already know he's with the Big Bad Hybrid aka Klaus." Damon let go off me and then dragged me into the front room where Elena, Jeremy, Caroline, Bonnie and Alaric were.

"Omg I've missed you so much". Jeremy said pulling me into a hug and soon everyone else was joining in.

"Ok so homecoming is tonight and I have the perfect dress for you".Caroline excitedly said jumping up and down.

"Ok Care calm down please". I said laughing.

"Well come on then". Bonnie said dragging me out the house with Caroline.

*Outfit at the top*
After I finished playing dress up doll with Caroline and Bonnie. Which by the way toke 2 hours but at least the dress looks nice so I don't mind. Bonnie toke me to Tyler Lockwood's house since the gym had flooded.
As soon as we walked in we spotted Caroline who was staring around.
"How the hell did he through a better party then me? He also has a band!"Caroline whined in a annoyed tone. "I'm finding Tyler". Caroline walked of while me and Bonnie went out to the back garden were the band was. As soon as I went outside loads of people came up to me asking me to take pictures with them and for my signature which made a small creep on my face.

"OMG, CAN ARIANA SING LIVE FOR US".Someone in the audience shouted. Soon every ones attention was on me.

"Come on sing a song Ariana, your the best singer I've ever heard and you've done this loads of times. Plus I really want to hear you sing live, it would be a dream come true".Caroline said jumping up and down in excitement.

"Fine, only because everyone here wants me to though". I said while walking to the stage. Klaus walked passed me handing me a microphone.

"Hey everyone I'm Ariana Gilbert and I'm going to be singing my new song that's just came out called, Focus". I said through the microphone.

As I was singing I was making sure to do all the right dance moves and what surprised me the most is that I had back up dances doing each dance perfect and also people in the audience singing along. When I was finished I stepped of the stage we're Klaus was waiting for me.

"Well love, that was amazing." Klaus said smirking at me. "I'm Klaus, Klaus Mikaelson and from what I've heard around the world your Ariana Gilbert. Elena and Jeremys sister".Klaus then toke my hand and kissed the back of it.

"Well thank you. And yes your Klaus Mikaelson The Big Bad Hybrid who killed my Aunt Jenna and my sister". I said to him taking my hand out of his and walking off feeling his eyes on my every movement.

"Hey Stefan or shall I call you ripper Stefan now?" I said approaching him.

"Haha very funny. Your singing though. Woah I mean I knew you were talented but damn that was good". Stefan said hugging me. Despite him not having any emotions I can still manage to bring some out.

"Well thank you Mr Salvatore. I mean I am amazing". I sarcastically said.

"Hey Ariana, that was a great performance".Tyler said approaching me.

"Thank you, Ty". Even though me and Tyler don't date each other anymore I can still notice how he has to be confidence first before approaching me like he used to do while we were dating and before.

"Can I speak to you in private for a moment please". Tyler said glancing at Stefan.

"Of course, see ya Mr Grumpy Salvatore". I said laughing and followed Tyler and in the corner of my eye I noticed Klaus staring at me.

When we got into his room which was upstairs I finally asked,"So Tyler what did you want to talk about?"

Tyler just smiled at me before kissing me which really confused me since I though he moved on but guess I was wrong. He pulled away then kissed me again but with more passion this time and then stabbed me in the neck with wolves bane and I passed out.

As soon as I woke up I looked around and noticed Tyler sitting on the bed staring at me.

"What the hell Tyler, why did you do that". I shouted reaching for my neck were he stalled me.

"I'm sorry I was scared that you would get hurt in your sisters plan to kill Klaus which by the way back fired".Tyler apologised

"Tyler you didn't have to knock me out. But seriously why did you kiss me".i asked still confused.

"Because I still have feelings for you. But I don't expect you to jump right into my arms but whenever your ready to start a relationship I'll be here". Tyler said rubbing my thigh and then started kissing me with force and then he crawled on me. Once he pulled away I gave him a quick pec on the lips then got up to exit the house. But as soon as I stepped out I got stabbed in the neck with wolves bane once again. Like what's up with people stabbing me in the neck lately.