Jealous

Ariana's Pov:

As I woke up I realised that I was in an u known bed in an unknown house. I slowly sat up and looked around. When I looked around I realised that someone was sat on a chair next to the bed that I was on. When my vision came clear I realised that it was Klaus.

"Klaus, what the hell!" I screamed at him.

"Calm down Little Wolf, I just needed you here since I didn't want to be alone since my own farther just tried to kill me". Klaus said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Ok no offence Klaus, but we literally just met. But I'll still be here for you, since I'm always there for people. Now come and give me a hug it might make you feel better." I said opening my arms for me. He was shocked at first but quickly pulled me into a hug.

"Ok as fun as this is I've got an interview and I need something to wear, do you have anything? " I asked him pulling out of the hug.

"Emm.. yes wait there I'll go and get you something". Klaus said speeding out of the room. 5 minutes later he came back holding a bag which I quickly toke and went to the bathroom to get changed.

I walked out the bathroom earring this:

Makeup:

"So, how do I look?" I asked walking out of the bathroom

"So, how do I look?" I asked walking out of the bathroom. Klaus just stood there with his mouth wide open. "Close your mouth you don't want flys to get in". I said walking over to him and putting my finger on his chin.

Klaus cleared his throat,"Well you look lovely,love."

"Well thank you, you have good style". I said grabbing my phone from the side. "Oh also make sure to watch my interview, it's going to be on telly live". I said walking out of the room and outside so that I can call my driver.

🖤☁️🖤

After the interview, I went to Caroline house were Elena, Caroline and Bonnie were since I needed there advise on a new song I just made with Nicki Minaj and Jessie J.