Birthday🖤✨👑

Ariana Pov

Outfit/Makeup

I woke up to Elena and Jeremy jumping up and down on my bed

"Come on Aria, wake up! It's your birthday your finally 17!" Elena says.

"Ok ok I'm up you can both stop jumping now otherwise your going to brake my bed!" I say sitting up.

"Yeah thanks Aria, ok now get up and get dressed in the dress that Caroline and Bonnie left". Jeremy says  hugging me.

"Oh and make sure to do your make up. Bye love you". Elena said hugging me before she left the room.

I quickly get dressed in the dress that Caroline and Bonnie left me. Before doing my makeup.

When I walked down stairs everybody came jumping out of there hiding spot shouting 'Happy Birthday'.

"Thank you guys, my phone has been blowing up because of Social  Media wishing me happy birthday so I kinda threw my phone out of the window". I said releasing that I now don't have a phone.

"Well it's a good think that I bought you this for your birthday". Tyler says handing me my gift. I smile at him before opening it. Inside was an IPhone 11 Pro rose gold.

"Thank you so much Tyler!" I say hugging him.

"This will also be useful since you now have a phone". Matt said handing me a present with a really pretty phone case inside".

"It's so pretty, thank you so much". I say also giving Matt a hug.

(Ariana's phone and phone case)

"Damon has made you some breakfast, but after you can open everyone else's present". Bonnie said rapping an arm round my shoulder.

"Thanks Bonbon". I say smiling up at her since I'm a midget.

After Breakfast and after I finished setting up my new phone and adding everyone's contact. We went back in the living room to open everyone else's gift.