90

MY BABY💔🥺

MY BABY💔🥺

3 weeks later

Graduation Day🤓😉

Jahseh pov

I smiled at Liah as she laughed "it's not funny" I said as she straightened up my cap.

"Can you put your hair down?"

"No, I like my pineapple ponytail"I pouted

"Jahseh this cap isn't gonna fit if you don't put the ponytail down"She chuckled

I sighed and took the ponytail out. My dreads dangled in my face as I looked down at Liah. She placed my cap on my head and smirked at me.

"Whatchu smirking at LiLi?"

She smirked and bit her lip "You.."

"Don't temp me...I will bend you over this bed and-"

I heard a knock on the door. I turned around and saw Ayleks walking in "Y'all ready? Everybody's about to leave"

I nodded "Yeah, we coming down"

She nodded and walked out the door.

I looked at Liah and she smirked "Now what were you about to say?"she asked

"I'll tell you later on...when we finally move into our apartment"I smiled wrapping my arms around her waist. She smiled and kissed my lips softly.

Yesterday. Stokeley, Coolie, Trunks, Craig and Tank helped me moved majority of our furniture in the apartment.

I grabbed her hand "Let's go baby"

>>>

After the ceremony all I could think about is Liah and I starting our lives together.Even though technically we already have...but having our own apartment make things really official.

As I exited the building with my mom, I looked around for Liah but I couldn't find her. There were so many people here.

I saw Ling from a distance and yelled her name. "Yeah?!"she yelled back

"You seen Liah?"I asked

She nodded "yeah! She's still in the building!"

Liah pov

"I missed you!"

He pulled me into a hug "I missed you too"he smiled widely

"How come you didn't tell me you were coming Shawn"I pushed his shoulder lightly

He smiled lightly "I'm not the only one who came to congratulate you"

He pointed behind me. I turned around and saw My aunt Toya, Nahmir, Jay, Manny, Glizzy, and Cordae walking my way.