CHAPTER 8: Gunner

I was trying to work out and this girl comes up to me and starts flirting. Don't get me wrong, it's flattering but to be honest and believe it or not, it can get annoying at times. I just want to work out. 

Honestly I wasn't paying too much attention to what all she was saying and when I looked out the corner of my eye, I noticed Arya was on her way out the door. Does she come here too?

I feel really bad about last night and not kissing her and have been thinking about maybe making it up to her so that she doesn't feel bad about that although that's probably too late for that now. So I hurry and excuse myself to catch up with Arya outside. 

"Arya!" I called out. 

She turned around and that smile she gives me I swear, gets me and I'm not exactly sure in what I'm doing but I'm just going with it. 

"Oh, hey." She says. 

"You go here?" I ask. 

"Well not really. I mean, one of my clients teaches a Pilates class and was nice enough to give me a membership and since she didn't have a class today I decided to use the free one free session with a trainer. I mean, I might come back but I'm not sure." She replies while tucking a few strands of hair behind her ear nervously. 

"Well, if you want to save some money, I can always train you if you want." I offer her. 

Oh my god, why did I just offer that? Is that weird? She looks at me for a moment with an expression that isn't making me feel too comfortable in what sh's thinking right now. Then I feel better because she starts to smile and blush a little bit. 

"Yeah?" She asks. 

"Yeah. I'm serious. Otherwise you'll be paying more than you need to and this way there's not commitment in case you change your mind." I mention. 

"Okay." She agrees. 

"Cool." I replied. 

We both stand there for a moment and as soon as I feel things begin to get a little awkward, I try and hurry to think of something to say. 

"Hey, so I was thinking, would you be interested in maybe wanting to hang out tonight?" I ask her feeling more nervous than I have since I was a teenager. 

"Okay. What do you want to do?" She asks. 

Oh crap that's right. I need to hurry and think of something quick. Is it too weird or creepy if I suggest her place or mine with dinner and a movie? No, maybe that's too weird. Maybe we could go out to dinner and a movie. Too cliche?

"What about a movie and dinner tonight? I heard that the're having a movie playing in the park down the street from the apartments and they'll have food trucks there also." I suggest. 

"Really? I have always wanted to do that." She replies. 

"Great! How about I meet you out in front of your door at around 5?" I suggest. 

"Okay. I'll be ready." She says. 

"Cool." I replied. 

We said 'goodbye' then I headed back inside the gym to finish my workout as she went towards her car. 

When I headed back inside, I started to really think about what just happened. I think I practically just asked her out. I know I called it 'hanging out' but really I think I just asked her out. I guess Ill be playing things by ear tonight. 

The time seemed to go by fast tonight and after I finished getting ready, before meeting her outside her door, Ferris catches me as he walks out from his bedroom to grab a drink. 

"Hey man. Where ya goin'?" He asks me. 

"Oh, I'm going out tonight." I tell him while finishing putting my watch on. 

"Like a date?" He looks at me surprised. 

"No. Just hanging out." I tell him. 

"Whew, I thought you were meaning you were going out on a date." He teased a little bit. 

"Yeah well, I need to get going." I tell him while starting to leave and when I walk out in the hallway, I notice that her door opens and she walks out and see's me. 

She looks great. Nice jeans that fits her hips and curves just right, a nice top with her hair in a high ponytail and some earrings that went with the rest of her look along with the light make up. 

"Wow. You look really good." I tell her. 

"Thanks. So do you." She tells me. 

"Thank you." I replied with a smile. "Ready?" I asked. 

"Yep." She smiles. 

We start heading out to the car then head on over and I feel really good. 

Next chapter will be posted soon! :) 

Hey guys sorry for the late post. I have been caught up in the editing and lost track of time so I apologize. I appreciate your guys' patience and there will be another chapter for this one and there are two more chapters for the other stories as well that I will be posting within the next hour. There will also be one chapter posted on the stories tonight (April 9th) because I will be editing those after these next ones and then post those ones later today. Love you all! :)