six ㅣ avoid ticci toby

You looked around, happy with Splendor's and your work. The once plain room was now designed of your wanted theme, and you liked it. You never had the chance to fully decorate your room without conflict.

You bid Splendor goodbye and crashed onto your bed. You actually felt relaxed. You only had to train and clean your room once in a while. No school work, no having to fuss about getting passing grades to get accepted in colleges, and no having to worry about getting a stable job.

But the next few weeks turned out hectic for you.

You met Jane, the girl assigned to train you. You trained with her five times a week. The days you don't train with her, you were told to watch out for Sally. It wasn't easy stopping her from wanting to play with the other proxies, delaying them with their missions. Sometimes, Sally even goes to your room to play after a day of training. Today was one of those days.

"(Y/N)!" Sally skipped her way to where you sat, hugging her teddy bear as usual.

You watched her plop on the space beside you on the bed.

"Do you want to play with me?"

"Maybe a game that isn't too tiring? I'm tired, Sally," you gave her a tired smile.

"You do look very, very tired," she pouted, but then she gasped, her eyes twinkling. "I can be a nurse and you can be my patient! Mr. Death can be Dr. Death. Dr. Death says you need to rest and lay down."

You chuckled and laid down.

"Do you need anything?" You hummed and shook your head. "There must be somethig!"

"A hug, maybe?"

"Your wish is my command!" She hugged you and giggled. A minute or so passed and she pulled away. "Anything else?"

"Well...can you get me a glass of water?"

"Okay, Nurse Sally at your service!" She saluted and left the room. She came back, holding a glass of water. "Jane said that Clockwork's going to train you tomorrow because she'll be busy."

"Thanks," you placed the glass on the desk next to your bed, frowning at the thought of the girl training you.

"Do you not like Clockwork? I don't like her a bit, too. Don't tell anyone! She never plays with me," Sally pouted.

"Yeah. She wasn't really one to give me a warm welcome here..."

"(Y/N)," she poked your arm. "Mr. Death and I need to go," she picked the bear up as you nodded. "Bye bye!"

The girl stepped out of your room and closed the door. You sighed and laid there like a starfish.

Clockwork...training me. That ain't good, you sighed. Let the chaos ensue.

pOttAh

It's been hours since you were training with Clockwork outside and your body was aching to rest. Blocking another hit from the girl, you spoke out your thoughts.

"Can we take a break?" Clockwork huffed at that and dodged all your hits.

"If you were to go out and get caught by the police, do you think you can take a break?"

"Well, no," you winced at the kick she managed to land on your side.

"There's your answer."

After twenty minutes that felt like an eternity, Clockwork managed to hit you on the head, knocking you out.

Before the darkness fully engulfed you, you swore you heard her insult you.

pOttAh

You stirred awake with a dull ache on the side of your head. You were still outside and Clockwork was no where to be seen. You sighed and went back in the mansion, knowing you've missed dinner. That girl left you alone. Outside! Until night time! After knocking you out!

When you walked in, you were greeted by a proxy you've never talked to before.

Ticci Toby, was it?

"(Y/N)," he nodded at you from the couch. "Where've you been?"

"Outside," you grunted, hunger and exhaustion ripping through you.

"I saved you some food in the fridge. It's cold now, though."

"It's fine. Thank you," you grinned at him and left for the kitchens.

Laughing Jack was there, moving side to side as he cradled a handful of candies, humming a soft tune.

Why in the glorious potato-

You quickly made your way to the fridge, took your food, reheated it and left to go to your room to eat.

As you munched on your food, a thought popped up in your mind.

How was your parents doing?

You looked down at the empty plate and groaned at the new responsibility given to you. Walk down the stairs, wash the plate, and go back up.

That needs too much energy, you pouted and stood up, going back to the kitchen.

You washed your plate, looking around the kitchen for any sign of LJ and his...candies. None. Finishing the task at hand, you turned to go back to your room.

"Damn, new girl," you heard someone scoff. "She better steer away from Toby."

You could hear footsteps coming from the corner, the voice getting louder. You ran to your room, not wanting to deal with Clockwork anymore.

You plummeted on your bed, thankful that Jane was going to train you tomorrow.

Guess I should avoid Toby, then, unless I want to make things worse.

pOttAh

042120

(✿◕▿◕)∘₊✧ update!