eight ㅣ too much to ask for

Warning: like, three curses and more weird and random writing coz this quarantine is making me sad and I want more weirdness and light-hearted stuff-

uwu

"It's okay to cry at times, but remember that the world doesn't stop to see if you're okay. So, you've got to stand
up and get over it," Jane told you.

You were supposed to be training with her at this time, but when she entered your room, you bursted into tears. You had a heavy heart after the incident but just then did reality crash down to you. Your parents had forgotten you. Now here you were, sitting with Jane in your room as you let out your jarred up feelings, hugging a pillow.

"Just don't remain stuck forever. Do you want to skip training today?" You nodded with your head against a pillow.

"Thanks," you moved your head to lay on top of the pillow. "I feel better after letting that out."

"Hey," she nudged you. "Want to go down and see the Trenderman? He's just stopping by."

"This mansion gets visitors?" Your eyebrows rose. Visitors? In the mansion?

"Yeah. I was supposed to tell you but then you were crying so..."

"I guess we should go see them."

"No," Jane deadpanned when you entered the room where the visitors and a few proxies sat. "Nope, let's get you far from him, yeah?" She lead you to the furthest corner from the visitors talking to Slender, sitting on the uncomfortable two chairs there. "Why is he here? Don't go near that guy with the fedora hat."

"Why?"

"Don't."

"Okay, Mom."

"He's high on sugar again," you heard Sadie laugh on the couch. "Someone stop him."

You switched your attention to her, only for your eyes to land on LJ. On his hand sat a pouch of candies, his eyes twinkling with glee. He giggled to himself, eating another mouthful of chocolate.

Jeff entered the room.

"That's my cue to leave. You coming with or do you want to stay here?" Jane stood up.

"I think I'll stay."

"Suit yourself," she nodded and left the room, not without throwing a glare towards Jeff's direction. You chuckled to youself and stared at the ground, listening to the conversations around you. It was a rare time that a few proxies were in the same room when it's not at the dining table.

"Get off my spot," Jeff's voice growled.

"It's just a couch, happy face," BEN's voice.

"Fight me."

"Sure. Can't die anyway."

Sally entered the room, looking around as if she was searching for something.

"Yeet," EJ murmured and skedaddled out the room, using the other door Sally didn't walked into.

"Did he just say yeet? What's going on, where did he get that from?" Sadie groaned.