ArshiAnsh

***Past v/s Present***

Khushi's pov-

I felt something on my cheeks and my fingers automatically reach there, then I realized I was crying!!!

Still after 3 years, he has his own effects on me.

I just can't deny the fact that after seeing him today in front of my eyes, my heart skipped a beat. It was like I left him just yesterday and everything will become back to normal.
But I knew it, it's not possible now.

My heart still aches to see him in pain,  his suffering. I couldn't able to sleep last night, I was just sitting beside him caressing his hairs and holding his hands tightly in mine, which I knew, which was never mine.

I know I should hate him, but here I'm... Falling for him again and again...  Especially after everything.

I know he must have already moved on and maybe married with someone!

But his condition!!!

He was all drunk and out of his mind yesterday night, thank god nothing much happened to him.

I just hope it isn't paining him more and he had taken his medicines, as I know very well when it comes to taking care of his own self how irresponsible he is.... i mean was...

He must have called his family and by now he might have left the house. I don't want to face him, but "Ansh"...

He deserves to see his father, at least for once... No I can't be selfish with my own child and my... Ex-fiance..

For the shake of our past relationship, It is completely Okay to check him for once, it's just a humanity nothing else!!!???

I look at Ansh who is sleeping peacefully just beside me, my duty is almost finished now so I pack all my stuff and take Ansh with me.

I started the car and my heart is running like a horse in race. I am still confused, little angry or disappointed with my own self as how could...i mean how can I do this with myself.... Again!!!

It's all over Khushi ,
It's just humanity,
It's just for Ansh...

You don't love him anymore...

You are over from him...

I remained everything to myself again and again through out the ride,
only to forget about it in a blink of his sight.

                           **********

*****Ansh,Arshi*****

Arnav's pov-

I was still sitting on the bed, in the same position due to fracture I couldn't even move a little, not only my hand and foot but also my heart was fractured after seeing my boy, Ansh... God dammit man I was a father of a baby boy!!!

Just then my trance broken by the sound of opening and closing the door, I could easily hear the footsteps were coming near me, and my heart was again go on race.

"Khu...khushi" I managed to say as soon as I look at the door, she was standing in front of me, after 3 long years!!!

I didn't know what happened to me but tears find its way when I saw The Great Arnav Singh Raizada was crying...

My heart was running in its full speed, while my throat feels dry, hardly I swallowed the saliva.

My eyes immediately stuck at her hands, which were holding our baby, our Ansh.

I could only able to get a little glimpse of him as his face is facing her chest but still even seeing him and her, them from the far also Illuminating a perfect spark, a new life inside me.

I wanted to run to them, and wanted to hug them, kiss them and shower everything which they deserved, they missed, the things for which I longed just because of my stupidity.

But as they say,

What goes around,
Comes around.

Here I was getting my punishment, they were just in front of me and I wanted to go through every punishment or hate, hurt anything which she wanted to give but I can't do anything, I can't even move a little to hug them, to hold my child, to hold my wife (For me she's already my wife from the day she left me) but I can't....

God is punishing me in a such a painful very that I can't do anything.

*****************************

Because getting no punishment, is the biggest punishment.

*****New Book******

A mysterious ride.

"So Major Gupta are you ready for this mission? " Mr. Arjun Kapoor, Joint secretary of defense asked.

"Yes Sir" She replied with so much pride and respect for her work, for her country, India.

"But remember it's not at all going to be easy for you, he's very dangerous!" He said.

"And once when you'll start this mission you can't abort it at any cost even though it takes your life and yes let me worn you before only, if by any chance you will get caught then we'll be the first one who will kill you before them because for me nation comes first" he warned her for the last and final time.

"Don't worry sir! I'm all ready for this mission and I know very well sir what this mission means to our country and don't worry if I will ever feel like getting caught then I'll kill myself first but only after killing them sir because nation comes first" Her voice was loud and clear, just like her motives, her courage and confidence.

she was all set to go for a death ride.

"Let me give you one last word, NO EMOTIONAL STRING ATTACHMENT with anyone especially The Raizada. " Arjun said with his strong tough voice.

She for the first time looked in to his eyes and nodded in yes.

"Don't worry sir history won't repeat itself, I promise" She said.

"Jai Hind" She saluted her officer and left from there,

For Her Mission "The Raizada"