Past

***Past***

Khushi's pov-

I walked out of the room.
I wasn't still able to understand what just happened!!!

What I just did!!!

I just couldn't believe that I forgive him this easily!!! Maybe not...

My thoughts started playing as a

Flashback

"I have no gotra, no identity, no name, blood or family...."I said, Arnav looked at me in shock. I cried and said I don’t know my family, I have no house and identity, I m just Khushi.

I just couldn't believe that my identity... Miss Khushi Gupta was all fake!!!

My parents, My guardian have adopted me from orphanage!!!

Though they gave enough love that I didn't doubt on it ever but it hurts that they hide everything for me from years!

But maybe they're right at their own place.

Maybe they didn't want me to feel that I wasn't their flash, their kid.

I continued,

"I can’t change this truth that I m an orphan, I m sorry Khushi, I should have told this to you before, but you never asked, I never said, you came in my life and made me accept you forcefully but you proudly said in front of everyone that I am your would be wife, you made me fall in love with you, I forgot I m an orphan, I did not miss family ever because of my this family they aren't my real parents but they loved me enough and taught me enough Arnav I'm Dr. Khushi just because of them, I know name, blood and family are everything for you, just tell me once, is these important than that what’s between us, does person not have his own identity, I want to know from you, what’s my place in your life, without knowing whose blood I have in my veins, do you still regard me your would wife???"I cried.

He came to me and said,

"you don’t look good when you cry..."

I ran to him and hugged him.

"but Khushi, I can't accept you...
Khushi, its not going to work out...
I want to end this engagement...
I can't be with you anymore...
I hope you understand...
And don't worry we will be in contact  ..
I mean as a friend...
Look you know right I care for you...
You are so special to me...
But I can't marry a girl without knowing her family background, Her existence...
I hope you understand... What I'm trying to say..."he said, and I broke the hug immediately.

I knew that all this mean a lot to him, but after our engagement, our love, our togetherness, our intimate moments... I thought he'll forget everything but I was wrong,

He never loved me,
The way I did.

He never understood me,
The way I did.

He never supported me,
The way I did.

He was never mine,
While I was all his.

********************************

***Sinner***

Arnav's pov-

I still remember the day,
When I hadn't supported her,
When I rejected her just because of my stupid thoughts,
When I rejected the most precious thing in my life.

"Arnav Thank you so much for everything,
But I can't accept your friendship because an orphanage doesn't deserve that also...
I promise you, I won't disturb you or enter in your life again...
I'm leaving everything for you Arnav because no matter what you do or say I just can't stop loving you... But that doesn't mean I want anything from you... My love is unconditional Arnav, I won't ask anything in return... I'm leaving just take care of yourself and be happy always... "she said with moist eyes, which obviously pierced my heart but I wasn't in my right sense to Understood what's wrong I was doing with us... With my unborn baby!!!

I spoiled everything with my own self.

I killed whatever was their between us.

She left, leaving darkness for me behind.

For some days I felt good that I hadn't married an orphan who's existence I wasn't knowing, she might be someone's mistake but it's so it was a beautiful mistake which came to my life and made it heaven but I threw it out without understanding of my own existence depending on her.

************

Do comments vote and share for regular updates.

Do read

1)My Arrange Love Story
2) Falling In Love
3)Girl On Mission

  Arshi FFs.