Proposal

Khushi's Pov-

Few days passed away.

Arnav had tried to annoy me to the hell, tried to provoke me, tried to fight with me.

In short, he had done every attempt to talk with me once but I just couldn't.

How could I forget those days,
Those sleepless nights.

How could I forget those days,
When I needed him the most but he was no where to be seen.

How could I forget those days,
When I was in pain, AnSh needed his father.

How could I forget those days,
When despite of being innocent my child suffered a lot.

A lover or a wife could able to forgive once, but how could the mother inside me forgive the person because of whom her child suffered!!!??

Though I could see the guilt, the regret, repentance in his eyes.

But he couldn't do anything was the biggest punishment for him.

I removed all his thoughts from my head and came out from the washroom after taking a shower.

My eyes immediately stuck at the table where there were so many teddy bears were placed. They all were of different colors.

I still remember the day when I told Arnav that how much I love them.

A small smile automatically appeared on my face.

I moved a little and then I found a bucket of Lilly. My favorite flowers.
I again smiled and took them in my hands and smelled it.

My eyes were still stuck on those cute teddy bears.

I again walked a little where I got one box, curiosity took over my head and I opened it immediately.

Then I found a beautiful Red Saari...

It was the same saari we had selected for our marriage. We had so many good memories with it.

But now... My eyes turned moist after seeing this.

I was just going to placed it back on the bed but there I got a  matching bangle box with beautiful earrings and necklace.

There was one ring too.

The same 💍 ring of our engagement which I left there after leaving him.

I placed everything down on bed and took that ring in my hands.

I felt like it was just yesterday we got engaged... And... No... Stop dreaming Khushi...

I again placed it back in the same box and immediately took quick steps but...

My eyes stuck at the another two boxes...

I opened it.

The first box was filled with vermilion,

While another one was having a black bead necklace "Mangalsutra".

My heart beat quickened after seeing those things.

Those were the things I always dreamt of but never able to get.

Those were the things which became my life at certain point of my life.

But now....

No...

I don't want anyone in my life.

I'm good with myself only.

I need no man to love me or to do anything for me. I'm capable of doing everything for me and my baby.

Just like other things, I placed them to on bed again.

Then I heard his voice,

"Will you accept me as a father of our child???

Will you marry me My Wife???"

My breathe got stuck.

He called our child.

He already called me wife.

He proposed me!!!???

But it wasn't possible.

I just couldn't do it.

*****

Arnav's Pov-

From last few days, I was planning for this day only.

Despite of all the things which I had done with her, she had taken good care of me like a wife.

Ansh was also started feeling good with my company.

I knew very well I don't deserve all this but deep inside my heart I knew she still loves me and I feel so proud to have her and so stupid myself to lose her.

From last one week, Ansh was sleeping with me only.

Though Khushi tried a lot to take him away from me, even took him to another room to sleep but whenever she took him away my baby started crying, leaving no option but coming back to his father.

She had to even left him with me in her work time that too thrice in past seven days.

I felt so good after doing something for my kid, I know that's so little or negligible but still I was happy with that, especially I was happy that I could help Khushi in any means though for a short time.

I was glad that at least Ansh had forgiven me. Or so I thought!

I could  stand up little by myself now. This quick recovery was also because of my great doctor wife.

Today morning when she went to take a shower, I called shop managers and ordered everything, urgent home delivery.

Then I called my driver and told him to bring those saari, mangalsutra, ring, and vermilion from my cupboard.

Finally today she had to take out her anger.

I didn't mind even if she denied my proposal.

But all I want was breaking her silence.

This cold war between us!

And I knew it, how to break it.

I was ready for everything which she was going to give me.

******

Sorry for delay.

Love you all.