𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔

Tabbi's POV

Just as Kuai had promised, he woke me up at the crack of dawn the next morning, and we sat in the conference room at the SF base, to talk everything over.

"First of all, when do you think we should thank General Blade for her hospitality, and go out on our own?" Kuai asked. I hadn't even had a cup of coffee yet, and here we were talking at 6 in the morning. I yawned before lifting my shoulders into a shrug.

"I know you're tired, but that gives you no excuse to not give your opinion," Kuai crossed his arms.

"Maybe we should leave tomorrow," I suggested. "Is that too early?"

"I'm not sure," Kuai admitted.

I let out a sigh. "Kuai, I'm just so tired. Can't we rest on this for a few more days before deciding what we're doing?"

"No," Kuai answered, simply. "Tabbi, we need to decide today. It's for the best. You and I both know that General Blade won't allow us to stay here forever. She's being generous with the time she's giving us as it is,"

I nodded. "I understand that, Kuai. We couldn't check into a hotel?"

"We could if either of us had money. Which we don't,"

"Right. Of course. Quan Chi didn't give us a paycheck," I rolled my eyes.

"No," Kuai nodded. "We need to decide on our options. One of them is to go back to the old Lin Kuei temple and rebuild there. Another is to start building a new one, with help of course. I know I won't be able to build an entire temple with just your help,"

"Are you saying I'm weak, Kuai Liang?" I teased.

"Of course I'm not. It'll just be a bit hard for us to do it alone,"

"Yeah...I get that. I think we should go back to the old temple. It'll be far easier than building a new one from scratch. Do you agree, Kuai?"

Kuai thought for a moment, and eventually, lifted his own shoulders into a shrug.

"Gee, Kuai, just because your indecisive doesn't give you an excuse not to give your opinion," I mocked, smiling.

Kuai shook his head, surpressing a smile himself. "I should've seen that coming,"

I let out a small giggle. "Y'know, Kuai, you need to laugh more,"

"Well you need to brood more," Kuai retorted. "Anyway," He coughed, "I have a few ideas on what to do after we rebuild the temple. First, we track down Sektor and the rest of the Cyber Lin Kuei,"

"And then?"

"We'll see what happens next," Kuai explained. "Getting rid of Sektor has to be our second priority after stabilizing the temple. Of course, getting ourselves re established is the most important thing, but...getting rid of Sektor is up there too,"

"Wait, I have an idea," I piped up. "Kuai, we'll need more Lin Kuei members than just the two of us to take down all the Cybers. We need to get recruits for the clan," I explained. "If you and I go in alone we'll be sure to get out ass kicked,"