6. chemistry

CHEMISTRY BETWEEN YOUR OTP
in these prompts the first one will be A the second one will be B

CHEMISTRY BETWEEN YOUR OTPin these prompts the first one will be A the second one will be B

cr for the titles go to the makes on pinterest, the prompts around them are mine.

NERD / SERIOUS
x
FLIRTY / PLAYFUL

A wanting to study but also pay attention to B who looks like they are about to give them a lapdance.

B teasing A in the public with neck kisses and assgrabbing, flustering B bigtime.

B smiling at a little innocent joke A made and staring at their smiling face for a bit before going back to their work.

CHAOTIC W/ SOFT SPOT
x
NORMAL BUT ALSO CHAOS ENABLER

B telling A they want to paint their hair, next day A is ready to start painting all sorts of colors not even knowing if it was a joke or not.

B whispering to A to trow it, A is about to do it but then snaps out of it, " IM NOT GONNA TROW OUR BABY, YOU ABSOLUTE MORRON! "

people thinking A is the weird one and B is getting sucked in on all of the bullshit they do, but B is actually the one who comes up with all the 'fun' activities they do.

'THEY PROBABLY HATE ME'
(even tho we're together)
x
DEEPLY, PASSIONATELY IN LOVE BUT TERRIBLE AT SHOWING IT

B looking at A working out for hours, having their heart beat loudly in their chest. almost not being able to get a word out when A comes up to them.

A loving to cuddle but B being an awkward hugger, being to warm, to uncomfortable, sweaty palms, having to sit still but still wanting to make A happy at all cost.

walking without holding hands, just joking around, B making jokes about a cartoon-character they think A looks like, A being fake angry and B saying sorry a lot even tho they dont have to.

HAD A HARD LIFE AND IS LEARNING TO LOVE
x
THE PERSON WHO LOVES THEM

A getting startled when hugged or kissed by B, even in a private setting.

A trying to cuddle B in bed but being to warm and turning away, to come back in B's save arms again after a while because they cant sleep / have nightmares.

B showing A how much they love them shamelessly and A getting embarrassed and shy, rethinking their lives.

DONE WITH THEIR BULLSHIT
x
DESPERATE FLIRTY DOUCHEBAG

B always choosing A for truth or dare.

B stealing A's bag to joke around with them or accidentally bumping into them but A thinking its on purpose.

A sometimes saying real mean things to B and B knowing they don't mean it because they've been together for 2 years but is still hurt.

B hasn't said A's name in month, only silly nicknames.

HAPPY, PROUD AND INNOCENT
x
EDGELORD W/ A SOFT SPOT

B being a big-0 junkie but A not even having touched a sigaret before, and B is completely fine with that and would never force their baby into trying something bad.

A being into mostly cute cartoons for young and old while B only watches horror and thrillers, anime or real life movies, B doesn't care. (they both cried in the 'dog' scene in full metal alchemist and after that stopped watching the series tho)

their house being a weird combination with pastel walls and dark / black furniture.

part 2???