Chapter 7

White. The only thing I saw. It was so bright I thought I might just go blind. I start panicking. Just then I heard the voice that always calms me

"I think it's time you know the ending of the story, Ony"
"Uncle Colton!" I yell running into his arms. He hugs me tightly and I didn't want to pull away but I had to ask him many questions

"What's going on? Where am I?"
"To be sincere with you, I don't truly know either. All I know is that you've been here before"
"I've been here before?"

"Yes, but last time I couldn't be here to greet you. I'm here now"
"I'm glad you're here, but you're dead. Am I dead as well?"
"No, you're still alive. You're. Taking a vacation from the mortal world"

"Are mom and dad here too?"
"They are"
"I'm-"
"They know you're sorry and they don't blame you for what happened. They said they're sorry for leaving you so soon. Now let's start my story for tonight. This story starts at the very beginning of our species"

"Are there fairies in this story?" I say reminiscing the good old days
"Of course there are. What good story doesn't have fairies?" He says with his soothing smile and I smile right back at him

"Lycans. They weren't supposed to mate with one another, only because their descendants had to decrease in power. That was the only way to keep a balance in the world"

"But when Dree and Danton met they fell in love. A love that should have never existed. A forbidden one"

"They pleaded The Goddess to bless their love and to not give them their mates. But She still wouldn't budge. She couldn't create another powerful being. That would have messed the balance of the universe"

"The Goddess debated over this matter and then realized something. She stood for Love. The right thing to do was to bless their love like they've asked"

"So that's what she did. But everything comes with a cost. This one being their child"

"She knew something bad will happen in the world she created because that's how it works. After something good comes something bad and so on"

"She told them that she blesses their love, if they're good with the idea of their little child being a part of her"

"The couple was ecstatic with the news and immediately pledged their approval over the situation"

"After a few years they gave birth to a little girl. She didn't look like her parents at all. She was a pure depiction of The Goddess herself. Instead of dark or light brown hair she had auburn hair"

"Sure you could say it's a mix of both parents but that's what the outsiders thought. The only ones who knew the truth were The Creator and the baby's parents"

"What made the false story, shared by the couple a bit credible, was the girl's eyes. An amber color that mesmerized anyone who looked her in the eye"

"After that they lived together in peace until one day someone from another continent found out and now was burning with displeasure. That person was the one and only, Arlana"

"She found out about the mates bond and she needed it. The Asian Lycan thought that there was only one male who can mate with her, the male being Danton. So she started a war between the three packs"

"And the rest is history"
"But Maya is Arlana's daughter"
"Yes, she is. But she's not the daughter from the mates bond"

"I have so many questions"
"Feel free to ask"
"First of all. Are you saying I'm part of The Moon Goddess Herself?"
"Yes"

"Ok.. second of all. What's the link between me and the blood moon cause when I killed my family it was a blood moon and now it's the same"
"When the blood moon is out you get a boost in power because you represent The Moon Goddess. As I told you, you're her pure depiction. The blood moon is the celestial event  She chose for you. The one when you're truly yourself"

"I see.. and third of all. Will I be able to control myself when I go back or I'll kill everyone again?"
"You killed people back then because you were too little to control all the power that embraced you. Now you're a fully grown werewolf. You're more than able to control yourself. But there's always a risk of going mad. You just have to be calm"

"But you didn't finish your original story"
"I just did. That beautiful girl was The Moon Goddess who told me about my role in all of this"

"Oh. Thank you so much for helping me Uncle Colton"
"That's what I'm here for Ony"
"I miss you and them so much"
"We miss you too"
"Blake misses you too"
"After all of this is over tell him that we love him, we miss him and to stop beating himself over the past because we're not mad at him"

"I will"
"Now you have to go back and put an end to this madness" we hugged and I disappeared as fast as I appeared

I open my now silver eyes