CHAPTER-1 Intro: Boy Meets Evil

*First Person's POV*

"Fire him." I say coldly.

"B-but ma'am, he jus--"

"I don't care if he 'just' accidentally deleted those documents or not, the fact that he was careless and disinterested makes him ineligible to work here." I kept typing on my laptop, ignoring the longing glance given by my assistant.

"If you have so much problem, why don't you join him?" I threatened her when she didn't move.

"Sorry ma'am." she bowed her head and shuffled towards the door, which opened before she could grasp the handle. 
"Oh, hi Ms. Choi, didn't see you there." the man with black hair which fell to his eyes, a mischievous smirk, while chewing his invisible gum flirted.

"Mr. Kim please keep your freaky flirtatious ass in control and let Ms. Choi go about doing her work." I said disinterestedly.

He moved aside while giving the blushing girl some space to leave.
Note the keyword- some.

"Ms. Y/l/n." he sang, closing the door. 

"You are late again Taehyung." I lowered the laptop lid and leaned back on my chair, staring at him.

"Will you drop the evil ice queen act infront of me Y/n?" he said accusingly.

"Well well, boy meets evil, finally." I say with no emotions.

"You know pretty well that I am not a boy." he smirked.

Sexy.

"Wipe that smirk off your face or I'll do it." I go back to my work and feel him lean on the table from the front.

"Then do it." he barely whispers, audible enough for me to hear.

I raise my eyebrows at his sudden change of demeanor and breathe out a large amount of air before standing up and walking towards the door. His eyes followed me with a look of interest.

Click.

I locked the door and made my way back to him. Grabbing his tie, I pull him towards me, that made him drop his smirk and his eyes to become dark and hooded. There was a shift of brown to black ombre in his eyes.

"Do I need to remind you who the boss is, hm?" I huskily whispered in his ear, fully aware of the tent forming down there.

"Maybe I forgot." he breathed out.

I pushed my body forward, closing the gap between us. His breath became shallow. The closeness of our bodies was such that I could feel his heart beating furiously. My lips ghosted over his, teasing him with every passing second. My hands trailed from his chest, down to his toned stomach and then to his waist. His hands moved to the edge of the table as he supported his body and mine. 
"Maybe I need to remind you." I started palming his member to which he groaned and threw his head back.
"Ah fuck Y/n.....this feels ugh soo good hmm." his voice dropped an octave as he mumbled the words of pleasure. 

"Pants off. Now." I commanded. He quickly obeyed and started removing his pants. I smirked at the sight. People obeying me is what gives me satisfaction.
 Lot. Of. Satisfaction.
 The feeling of being in control is something that can't be described. But the ones obeying you should be rewarded, so that's what I will do with this beautiful man infront of me.

Taehyung stood infront of me. His hands back to the table and member so hard that it screamed 'Eat me, please'.
My eyes filled with lust as I saw him waiting for me to swallow him whole and give him the time of his life. Getting on my knees, I took him in my hands and started gently stroking it.