CHAPTER-19 Nevermind

Tae and I stood there silently as Jungkook explained the whole deal to Jimin, who by the way hasn't stopped impaling me by his sharp gaze.

"So you knew about this as well?" Jimin asked Taehyung.

"I told him not to tell you." I tried to defend him.

"I wasn't talking to you now, was I?"

Okay....he is really really mad.

"Yes Jimin, I knew." Taehyung answered.

Jimin nodded and turned his eyes towards me. "Travelling for work? Hm? This is how you travel? BY GOING BEHIND MY BACK AND MARRYING SOMEONE?!"

"Hey Ji--"

"You don't talk when I speak." he shut Jungkook up.

He was the eldest here and we all were effing scared.

"I knew you wouldn't have agreed to this." I mumble.

"You knew? Oh really? What if I had agreed?"

"Would you? Would you have agreed?" I challenge him.

"No."

I scoff at him. "Look, Jimin, I am really sorry, but I had to do this for my company! And we will divorce anyways! What's the problem?"

"That you have been lying to me for the past 2 months!"

"It's not my fault you don't have a company to handle! I don't write travel blogs Jimin! That's your work! It doesn't involve risk! I have to make decisions! I have to sacrifice MY needs for the company!"

"Don't bring MY work in between! And sacrifice your needs? Okay let's see.....have you slept with him?"

This took me by surprise. Even Taehyung looked up to know my answer.

I look at Jungkook who is looking at me with nervousness.

"Jimin, she is an adult now, she ca---"

"I think I told you to shut it!" he yelled at him.

"YES I DID!"

Everyone looked at me with widened eyes. Tears started to fill my eyes.

"YES I SLEPT WITH HIM! OKAY? YES I ENJOYED IT! YOU KNOW WHY? COZ HE IS JUST SO FUCKING GOOD! AND YOU KNOW WHY ELSE I ENJOYED IT? BECAUSE I AM A SLUT! YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY? THAT I AM A SLUT! MAYBE THAT'S WHY I ENJOY FUCKING TAE AND JUNGKOOK! I ENJOY DICKS IN MY PU----"

Slap.

Jimin slapped me. Tears in his eyes as well.

"You are not a fucking slut. Do you get that?" he seethed at me. "I didn't ask you because I think like that about you. I did because I wanted to know where you are in this relation."

He lifted my head up. "You have hurt me a lot and don't think I am talking to you anytime soon. But dare even think that you are a slut, I will literally irritate you by listing the things which say otherwise." And then he left.

I look up at Tae, his eyes filled with sadness and betrayal. 

"I am sorry Tae."

"Don't be sweetheart, take care." he kissed me on the forehead and went away.

I stood there. 

I lost my brother.

I lost my best friend.

And now I am left with Jungkook. Who will leave me once this deal is over.

I start to move upstairs when he gently calls my name.

"Y/n.........."

"Never mind Jungkook, I will be fine." and then I escape to my room, leaving him standing there.

I am strong.

I don't need Jungkook to make me feel okay.

I don't need anyone to make me feel okay.

I will be okay.

Deep breaths Y/n, calm down.

I am okay.

This is all temporary. There are bigger problems to take care of. This Robur......I need more information on him.

I wash my face, put my hair in a bun and crack my neck before opening the laptop.

"Let's get that bitchass."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________