3; YOU! Me.

"Leo?!" Everyone yelled, except Percy.

"Calypso?!" He yelled in unison with the others. 

Leo put on a mock 'scared' face, muttering, "Pinche." Just loud enough for us to hear.

"Where did you find her?" Percy asked Leo, walking towards him with a cold determination. He seemed to be completely ignoring the fact that Leo was supposedly dead.

"Um. Ogygia, dude." Leo laughed halfheartedly, backing up slightly and putting his hands up, "Yo man, whats going on?"

Percy's face lit up in a way that none of them had seen before.

Calypso put her hand on Percy's arm, making him look at her, "Percy, I'm okay. I'm fine."

"Percy, what's wrong?" Annabeth asked, moving close enough to Percy to grab his hand.

He breaths became shallow, almost like he was holding back tears, and that's what the rest of the group would have assumed was happening if not for the deep, grunting nature of the breaths, "They promised. They promised they would get you off of that damned island."

Calypso rushed to hug him, "Percy, I'm okay. I'm right here. Leo saved me, that's all that matters. Leo saved me."

Percy pushed her away, and angrily stepped off of the porch, "ZEUS!"

"No," Annabeth muttered, following the rest of the seven towards Percy. 

"Dude, stop, you don't wanna do this!" Jason exclaimed, grabbing Percy's arm and trying to pull him back, Frank doing the same with his other arm.

Piper spoke to him softly, lacing charmspeak into her words, "Percy, you don't want to do this. It will only hurt you," Hazel put her hand over Percy's mouth, and Annabeth wrapper her arms around him, but Percy easily shook them off, ripping his arms from Jason and Frank's grasps. Pipers voice took a more pleading tone, "Percy, please! Don't do this to yourself-"

"ZEUS! GET DOWN HERE YOU BASTARD!" Percy yelled, not noticing the small crowd of campers that was beginning to form around him.

Campers and Legionaries were shouting, "Percy!"

"Stop!"

Seemingly out of nowhere, the Slayer shot towards him, grabbing him by his shirt and lifting him off of the ground. Percy seemed to snap back to reality for a moment, but quickly fell back into his anger, punching the Slayer in the helmet. The Slayer was unfazed, and kept staring at Percy, as if intrigued that a creature could come close to his own anger.

The Seven noticed that Percy and the Slayer had begun to glow, and in their desperation to stop Percy from killing himself, leaped towards them, all of them, including two campers, disappearing in a flash of blue light.

Chiron galloped onto the scene, "Clarisse!"

"Sir!"

"Take volunteers, we must ride to Olympus immediately."

"Got it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"PERSEUS JACKSON." The booming voice of Zeus, the king of the gods, echoed throughout the chamber.

We had all fallen in a heap around the Slayer, who still held Percy by his shirt, but promptly dropped him, replacing him with the single barrel shotgun.

Percy stood, and approached Zeus' throne, voice seething with hate, "You promised."

"And what did I promise, Boy?" Zeus leaned forward in his throne, seeming to relish the thought of Percy challenging him.

Whispers were heard around the throne room,

"Stop, my son."

"Percy, this isnt a good idea."

"That poor kid- wait, is that?"

"No, no, no, no, no-"

Percy stepped close enough to spit in Zeus' face if he wanted to, "Why didn't you remove Calypso from Ogygia?"

Zeus' eyes widened, understanding now where Percy's anger came from. He knew Percy enough to know that if he is angered by a challenge to his loyalty, he would be terrifying.

"Perseus, I-I'm sorry, I must have forgotten," He really did forget. Gods are forgetful creatures. But he would never be able to convince Percy of that.

"You expect me to believe-" Percy's anger was cut short, as he realized there was a new situation when Hades, Ares, and Hermes all gasped in unison-

"Doom Slayer!"

Everyone turned to look at the three, who were looking at the Slayer, who was looking at them. 

Hermes face expressed fear, Ares' showed excitement, and Hades: annoyance. 

"Why can't we get rid of you?" Hades asked in a monotone, which most people only ever heard if they were about to get crushed by him.

The Slayer flipped him off, which only made Hades sigh and cover his face.

Hermes stuttered, "I-I thought you were gone!"

Zeus stood, pushing past Percy, who stood in shock at what he was witnessing, "YOU!"

The Slayer turned to him, pumping his shotgun as he did so, as if to say, "Me."

Percy moved towards his friends, who had gathered around the area Hestia's hearth used to lay in. 

"What do you think's going to happen?" Annabeth asked him, as the others watched in awe. He turned and noticed two campers had followed them here, an Ares and a Hermes. Percy drew riptide in pen form, looking back towards the gods and the Slayer.

"They're gonna wish they let Calypso off that damn Island."

A/N 

OH GOD I FORGOT TO RENAME THE CHAPTER AFTER THE DRAFT SHIT SHIT FUK

I know, A/N's, ew, but I wanted to explain. This is the first story I've started that I'm motivated to keep writing. I LOVE this concept of the Doom Slayer tearing through Tartarus, and meeting the Campers. 

So I wanted to get this out of the way; UPDATES WILL NOT BE CONSISTENT. I wish I could keep a weekly schedule, but I just have too much crap that takes priority, and I'm sorry. This week has been especially bad, as I've been finalizing my enlistment in the U.S. Army. So, I'm sorry if it takes a long time for new chapters, but just know, 

I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON THIS STORY.

Thank you for understanding (If you even read this,)

-The_Iron_Ghost1223 (Maoria)