7; This is not intimidation.

BOOM

SCREAM

CHICK-CHICK

BOOM

SCREAM

CHICK-CHICK

The Doom Slayer was everywhere. His presence rocked the Earth, as his Shotgun rocked the atmosphere.

There was a large, fleshy mass, topped with a massive yellow ball of puss at the center of the group of demons, and if I am right, it is what was summoning them.

Percy and the rest were already there. I could see them running around, trying their best to combat these new monsters. Percy and Leo already had many of these "Imps" at their feet.

But the Slayer's kills were littered around the entire field. There were massive, pink, rhinoceros sized demons alongside the Imps, and they just kept appearing.

"Annabeth!" Jason yelled, and Percy perked up, barely dodging a fireball from an Imp, "Get Piper out of here!"

I turned to see Piper laying down, guarded by Frank in the form of a Great Ape. She seemed to have been burned, hit by one of the Imps.

I sprinted towards her, dodging a fireball along the way, and right as I reached them, I watched Frank the Ape raise both of his arms, hands clasped together, and slam them down on the head of one of the 'Pinkies.' The Pinky immediately perished, and Frank stood tall, beating his chest and roaring. He turned to Piper and saw me, smiled, and ran the join the fight.

"Hey, Piper, you alright?" I asked, kneeling next to her and surveying her left shoulder, where she was hit.

"Maybe." She groaned. It was already blistering. Shit.

"Percy!" I yelled, and Percy turned to me, letting the Slayer beat the ever loving fuck out of a Pinky. I wish didn't need to curse but.. Wow.

Percy rushed over to me, and immediately hurried to pick up Piper, "Watch the Slayer, William, whatever. Make sure he stays on our side." He then ran towards the cabins, where a group of Apollo campers stood ready, expecting casualties.

I turned to the Slayer, and watched as he sprinted, almost too quickly for my eyes to see. I didn't even have time to watch him, as fast as he was completing his mission. The rest of the Seven stood around me, and it seemed that no matter how many Demons appeared, the Slayer was there, ripping, tearing, killing.. I noticed that he didn't even use his shotgun anymore, leaving it discarded in the dirt, resorting to shear, overwhelming strength.

I realized in that moment, as the Slayer destroyed, no, obliterated these creatures faster than my eyes could even process, that the Slayer is..

SPLAT

I looked up to see that is was over. Red, congealing blood flooded the field, and in the center, the Slayer. The Harbinger. The Unchained Predator, as some Demons called him. The fleshy mass that stood at the center of the Demons melted, joining the blood of the Demons as it stained the Earth. 

And he stood, his presence now pressing against our skulls.

He must have slain at least seventy of these beasts on his own, without even breaking a sweat.

And according to VEGA... This was child's play. For both the Demons, and the Beast. 

He looked at us, stepping towards us. His stride was long, and though his legs moved slow, they covered great distance with his height. As he walked, he stooped over and grabbed the most intact corpse, one of those "Pinkies." The five of us stepped aside as he walked through, silent as he used to be, dragging the still bleeding, half missing corpse behind him. 

Thats when I noticed Percy had joined us again.

"What is he doing?" Jason asked, looking as though he wished to follow the Slayer. 

I answered simply, "I have no idea."

Oizys, Apollo, and Zeus appeared beside us, watching the Slayer trek up the hill. But then, another portal appeared, just like the one he came from. He looked back at us for a moment, before disappearing into the void of the portal.

But it didn't close. Hazel perked up, along with Nico, "Father." 

We all looked at each other, the same look in our eyes; Uh oh. 

The three gods disappeared as we sprinted towards the portal, but I suspect they will be waiting for us at the other end.

And that they were. We jumped through the portal, right into the throne-room of the underworld, Just in time to see the Slayer throw the decimated Pinky corpse to the ground with such force that it disintegrated, showering us all in its blood, and cracking the marble floor underneath. Right in the center of the room.

Right in front of the Lord of the Underworld, Hades.

"You dare to desecrate my throne, Slayer?" Hades asked, his voice booming throughout the chamber. 

VEGA spoke, "Consider this a warning, your highness. There was a Gore Nest in the center of the very camp that was sworn to fight these creatures. There is most likely-" VEGA couldn't finish, as it seemed Hades' anger was great as well.

"I KNOW WHERE IT WAS." His voice echoed throughout the halls of the palace, probably even causing an Earthquake on the land above.

"If you knew where it was, why not warn us?" Percy asked, and I slapped his shoulder. The idiot.

Hades laughed, "You had it handled. It didn't deem it fit to-"

"Didn't deem it fit?" The Slayer's voice echoed with the same force as Hades' earlier outburst did, but the Slayer wasn't yelling. 

"I- What?" Hades' asked, leaning forward in his throne, "Are you trying to intimida-"

The Slayer took one, slow step towards Hades, and the marble around him shattered beneath the weight of his presence, "This is not intimidation. This is your last chance."

The Slayer turned and walked back towards the portal, his every step felt through our own feet, some steps even cracking the solid marble floor. VEGA made one last statement before they disappeared, "We humbly request that every detected Gore Nest be reported to us immediately, without delay, your highness. There will be consequences for your failure to do so, as you are the only means the currently have of detection."

And he was gone. The pressure on our skulls subsided as the portal closed, but the air was still full of tension.

The Slayer is.. War.

"So, brother," Zeus began, "Piss yourself yet?"