Chapter 12

Octavius' pov

When i woke up my beautiful angel was still sleeping so i turned to check the time on the phone and it still 6 am in the morning, contemplating that it was still to early to wake up so i snuggled closer into her warmth and drifted into sleep. 

i felt someone tracing a finger on my chest and i smiled knowing inwardly it was my angel knowing that she was fully awake. i moved my hands from her waist to trace it up to one of her boobs and gave it a little squeeze as i woke up and kissed her neck earning a moan from her pretty lips. i pressed her closer to me for her to feel the effect she had on me as i slipped my hands into her pants pulling her panties aside as i tease her. she gasped as i pinched her nipple.

I then whispered into her ear " I now really like waking up to you beside me". she just smiled then bit her lower lip trying to contain the moan that wanted to escape her lips. I lifted one of her legs so as to ease my way into her core as i started at a slow pace then later quicken my pace as i thrust deep inside her. it made her breast bounce which made me squeeze them even more, after sometime i felt that she was close and luckily so was I. so i thrust deep inside her as we both climaxed.

We laid down each of us trying to catch our breaths but after laying down for sometime we decided to show and head to the company, i had insisted we stay in but Mia said we had to go and she couldn't have me slacking off from being boss due to spending home just because of sex which was to my opinion so mind blowing and wouldn't mind missing a few days for making love to her all day.

We had a shower together and it ended up getting really more that just a simple shower. As i had coffee she made breakfast which we had and headed to the office. When we arrived in the office i had Mia plan my schedule so I could get into work but also had her pass some documents to different department so as they could write me our general status report. later when the reports arrived as i was sorting the out, one really caught my attention.

It was the financial report and it looked like there were issues with the figure so I had to call part of the financial department to give me a clear explanation. half an hour later the meeting took place and Joseph my financial manager whom i trusted explain the situation that there was someone from the inside had access to one of our accounts and was embezzling the company funds. I was enraged by who would dare try to fuck with me so i asked if they had a lead and they stupidly looked at me saying nothing. I yelled " am not fucking paying you too just stand there and look at me, i want answers and i want them fast and I also wanted a name so find it ". after sometime we concluded the meeting but i stayed behind as I started to think who would do such a thing and its not like he was worried about the money because even if this was one of the biggest automobile companies in the country, the profits were that meaningful since he had his Mafia business and other bigger companies and investment all most in different countries.

I decided to go back to my office but not before passing by Mia's office. but to my surprise i met that boy from that day in her office and they were talking but not only talking also laughing. I was so jealous because it was only I who was supposed to make her laugh like and nobody else. they didn't notice i was there so i knocked to get there attention. The boy jumped startled to see me and almost looked scared since i could be very intimidating but it had no effect on Mia since she stood there a looked at me waiting for what I had to say.

The boy obviously reading my unspoken words and getting the hint left the office leaving Her with me. Mia sighed and looked at me "hey! you have got to stop being jealous since i already told you he's just a friend and I have eyes for only you so please". It not my fault am so drawn to her in every way body and soul that i cant fight the jealousy that seeps into me every time a guy looks her way . she moved towards me and held my face with both her hands and pulled me to her capturing my lips in a kiss the pulling away saying that she was mine and nobody else's so i don't have to worry.

I hugged her then kissed her telling her i had to head back to my office but when she was done with her work she should holler at me so we could go home. after reaching my office i immersed myself in work till i didn't noticed as Mia came in towards me to place her hands on my shoulder , she massaged trying to looses up the tension in my body. And after sometime i relaxed pulling her onto my lap. she was searching on my face if i would give away any emotion as she sensed something was wrong and she was right.

When she asked what was wrong I told her it was nothing to worry about by only giving her the brief summary of the financial situation. She looked at me telling me it will be alright and they would find the person responsible. we kissed then i sought out my stuff and we headed home , showered , changed and had some dinner then went to sleep but not before we watched a movie which we completely ignored as we were busy making out and teasing each other and ended up carrying her to bed to finish what we started.

to be continued..........

please vote for the story if you like it and leave a comment below.

thanks.😊