Are You Ready Players?

Me: Well HELLO Ninjago fangirls and fanboys!!! Sorry about the little hiatus there, but got things sorted out now so lets get this game going! I'm you host GraMaye and this is Ninjago TRUTH OR DARE 2!!!!

Kai: We were on a hiatus?

Jay: Haven't you been paying attention? Why do you think C.j got so much taller?

Kai: I don't know, I though it was an engineering experiment gone wrong.

Jay: Oh why y-you!!! *Jumps onto Kai's back and starts kicking and slapping*

Zane: Jay get off of Kai or I'm calling your parents.

Lloyd: Like we have parents at this point. I still haven't gotten a call from my mother in months!

Nya: But you yelled at your mom.

Lloyd: She started it!

Me: While the fight over that, Cole what's wrong buddy? 

Cole: I'm sad.

Nya: He got a divorce.

Me: What did I miss this time?!?

Cole: She got mad that I wasn't spending anytime with her anymore and just l-left *Starts cryin*

Me: Who the wife though?

Zane: *Whispers* Cake.

Lloyd: Yeah, he's kind of mad at you right now.

Me: Well I bet I know something that will make you guys feel better and get Jay off of Kai.

Everyone: WHAT!?!

Me: SOME GOOD OLD TRUTH AND DARE REQUEST FROM OUR LOVELY FANFAM!!

Kai: NOOOOOO!!!!

Me: And guess what Kai? Your up first!

Kai: NO! My hair is still stained blue from the last time.

Me: This is from taekwonono !!! You get to lose your elemental powers for three chapters!!!

Kai: Am I not allowed to keep my ******* powers for two seconds!?!

Zane: FAMILY SHOW!!!

Me: Oh yeah that too. No more cursing on my show. You curse, you're just begging for a dare coming your way. Oh and Cole you get one from them too! To get over your loss, your gonna be a ghost again for three chapters too to get through this! *Snaps fingers and Kai doesn't have powers and Cole's a ghost.*

Cole: Honestly this is the best thing that could've happened to me.

Nya; hold up. we can't curse anymore?

Me: Nope. I'm not comfortable with all of your cursing and Zane though it would work better for the show since this is a new chapter.

Jay: Hear that Nya? You can't curse anymore. lol.

Nya: Say lol again and you WILL be sleeping on the couch tonight. 

Zane: She can't curse at home either because of the toddler roaming around.

Lloyd: I already got scolded for doing that once by her. I never did get to see that comic book after that.

Cole: I feel empty inside.

Lloyd: That's not kid friendly.

Kai: Totally, said the most non kid friendly person here.

Cole: I can show her that I can move on without her and she will regret everything.