Chapter 12-Taking a break in the Canon dimension

~note~

Smut ahead, and honestly, it just sort of happened. I don't understand sealing at all like Souma and Minato so it really isn't my fault. Just know it was not planned and they did it all on their own. Oh and just in case you didn't see the warning in the tags and summary, its yaoi.

~end note~

This was canon.

Of course this was canon.

Somehow I'd fumbled my way into a canon dimension with my somewhat boyfriend Minato whom I hadn't verbally claimed as such just yet.

Canon Minato, now dubbed 'Serious Face' courtesy of non-cannon Obito, had brought us into monkey face's office directly after making us gather into an awkward group hug..thing.

"Ah Minato-kun, You had no issues with the mission I see?" Sarutobi shit face asked with his grandfatherly smile. There was no difference there, besides the lack of recognition in his eyes as he looked at me. He didn't seem fazed by the second Minato who was wearing a better set of clothes.

Serious Face wore a plain dark blue Jonin outfit with the flak-jacket, while my Minato wore an awesome black shinobi turtle neck tang top with fish net undershirt that went down to just below his elbows. He had plain black shinobi pants and shoes though, and didn't wear the flak jacket because it was ugly. Tattoo's covered my Minato's arms and gave him somewhat of a punk type look that surprisingly matched his expressive face and shoulder length blonde hair.

I think Serious Face had tattoo's as well, but he'd chosen to hide them under his extremely conservative clothing. Not that there was anything wrong with being conservative, that'd be like the cat calling the kettle back..or was it the kettle steaming a cat black?

Was that even possible?

"The mission was successfully completed." Serious Face stated seriously. "Though the contents of the mission scroll forgot to mention that the Kannabi bridge had 16 chunin guards."

The Hokage frowned. "Report."

Serious Face looked to Kakashi, now dubbed 'Kashi' since I didn't want to get him confused with my brat. Kashi nodded and opened his mouth to speak.

I zoned out his boring recollection of the mission debrief with a yawn before looking around the room to see if anything was different. Nope, same old boring monkey face. I looked at Minato and noticed he was staring at Kashi with a worried frown. His genius brain was probably going off on all sorts of tangents and conclusions about the stark differences between Kashi and Kakashi.

"So your from a different dimension?" Monkey face directed his question at Minato with open curiosity. I blinked out from my zoned out state and glanced at Minato.

"Yes" Minato confirmed. Then he looked at me as if to ask if that was okay. My heart fluttered at his immediate deference to his better half. I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers together in assurance before turning to the Monkey who seemed to be watching me like a hawk now.

"And you are?"

He probably wanted some sort of official type introduction. "Uchiha Souma, I'm a fuinjutsu specialist, former Anbu, and an assistant Sensei on team seven. Though he just makes me do all the work." I shrugged.

The Hokage's lips twitched in a smile as he looked at Serious Face. Serious Face was staring at me and Minato's joined hands and twitching minutely.

"So what made the two of you decide to go to another dimension?"

"Oh fuck, now that's a story, want the long version or the short version?" I swore with a sigh.