Chapter 1

Ishitha's POV-

Biding goodbye to my friends, Ahsaas and Simran, I moved inside and into my compartment coach.

I was travelling to Ranchi; my hometown, from Jaipur.

It's been five days since I graduated from RUHS College of Medical Sciences.

I finally have an MBBS degree!

Adding to it, I also got placed in Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai.

I put my baggage under my seat before taking out a huge packet of orange lays and a bottle of coke from my hand bag. I sat comfortably, keeping my feet on the seat.

Before I could open the packet, I felt a buzz in my pocket.

Call me once you sit in your coach.

My dad texted.

I called him right away.

"Hello?" He spoke.

A smile spread across my face.

"Hey dad!" I chirped.

"Where are you? Have settled in your coach yet? Is it comfortable? Did you get something to eat?-"

I interrupted him.

"Dad, chill. I'm sitting in my coach, and yes, it's very much comfortable. I also bought snacks for the journey." I assured him.

"You're staying in there for almost five days. You could've travelled by plane instead, you know." He started again.

"I know, dad. But you know how much I love train journeys. It reminds me of mom." I spoke.

"Well, as long as you're safe and happy, nothing else matters to me. I love you, Ishi."

"I love you too, dad." I said, smiling.

"Whom are you sharing the coach with?" He asked.

"I don't know. The person hasn't come yet. But don't worry, I'll text you." I told him.

"Hmm. Okay, Ishi, I need to hang up now, got a meeting. Bye, take care."

"Bye, you take care too." I said, and hung up.

I opened the packet and tossed two chips into my mouth.

Orange lays is the best, hands down.

I unlocked my phone and went through Instagram to kill time.

Within a few minutes I got bored and switched to Netflix. Plugging in my earphones, I started watching 'The Last Summer'.

Is Phoebe not understanding Griffin's signals or is she really busy with her documentary or does she not want to spend time with him. What's wrong with Phoebe? Griffin looks so madly in love with her.

I paused the movie and took some chocolates from my bag and kept it on a tray-looking-thing.

Noticing the door open slightly, I paused the movie again, wanting to see the person. But, I kept my gaze on the phone screen.

After what felt like forever, the person finally entered.

The person was wearing a pair of black flip-flops, and had a small red baggage near their left foot.

The person had black sweatpants on, similar to mine.

Moving my gaze upwards, I saw the person wearing a white tee, a grey hoodie pulled over. They also had a black bag hung on their shoulder.

I looked up to their face.

More like his face.

A smirk played on his lips when my eyes met his.

His eyes showed a hint of amazement in them.

I gave him a small smile and moved my gaze back to my phone screen.

The boy is really good looking.

Almost five days in the same coach with an absolutely good looking guy.

Wow. Sounds fun.

Let the journey begin!