Chapter 2

Ishitha's POV-

The boy makes himself comfortable on his seat.

Sliding his baggage under his seat, he took off his flip flops and kept his legs on the seat, similar to how I was sitting.

The train started moving, and I'd be in Ranchi soon. Wooohooo!

A few seconds later I noticed his eyes on me.

"The Last Summer?" He asked.

I looked at him and nodded.

"Want some spoilers?" He asked, with a smile on his face.

I took off my earsphones and sat straight. I looked into his eyes, and said, "Don't you dare." to which he chuckled.

"Well okay, I won't tell you that Griffin's dad che-"

I cut him off by saying, "No. No. No. No. No. No. No." and covered my ears.

He laughed while looking at me.

"Cute." He mumbled, which I guess I wasn't supposed to hear, but I did.

"I am." I said.

I smiled at him when he turned to look at me, before diverting my attention to the movie.

----

I finished watching the movie and kept my phone aside.

"Well?" The boy asked me.

I turned to look at him.

"First, Griffin's dad is an ass. Second, I feel, Griffin should've told Phoebe, atleast things wouldn't have fucked up between the two of them. Third, Griffin is a cutie. Fourth, Ricky is an ass too. Poor Erin got him his favourite biscuits and gravy but when she reached his house, she was greeted by Ricky's ex. And what did Ricky say? He needs some time to think? Like, what the actual fuck? He just can't think about his ex when he's in a relationship with Erin. God, fuck him. Fifth, Audrey... I just don't know what to say. And sixth, what's your name, I can't just keep calling you 'The boy' in my head." I ended my rant.

He chuckled at my last sentence.

"The name's Aarav Oberoi." He smiled.

"Ishitha Sahni." I said.

"So, what do you do?" He asked, initiating a conversation.

"Freshly out of college. You?"

"I run 'The Oberoi' Hotel in Mumbai with my dad." He replied.

I thought for a few seconds before speaking up.

"Not to sound rude, but why're you travelling in a train, if you're... you know.. that rich?" I asked, making sure I didn't sound rude.

He laughed at my question which left me more confused than I already was.

"I could ask you the same question. Why is Mr. Taranbir Sahni's daughter travelling in a train?" He questioned.

"How-how do you know I'm his daughter?" I asked him, totally baffled.

Is he some kind of stalker or what?

"Well, whenever he comes to Mumbai, he stays in our hotel."

"But-"

"I might've seen you in his pictures on facebook."

I looked at him for a few minutes.

"Chill, I'm not a stalker." He laughed.

Before I could say anything, my phone rang.

Dad.

"Dad-"

"I know, I know, Ishi. Aarav Oberoi is the person you're sharing the coach with. He texted me a few minutes back." My dad said.

"But, how do you know him?" I whispered, hoping that Aarav, who was now busy on his phone, wouldn't hear me, but looking at that smirk that appeared right after I whispered, seems like he did.

"Why're you whispering Ishi?" Dad laughed.

"I don't know."

I'm so confused at the moment.

"I stay in his hotel whenever I fly down to Mumbai, that's how I know him and his dad. He's a really good boy. I've told him to look after you during the journey."

"Uhm, what? Dad, I'm 23. I don't need a babysitter."

Just as I finished my sentence, Aarav chuckled.

I looked at him, to see that he was already looking at me with an amused smile.

"I know, Ishi. But still. Anyway, I'll call you later, I need to head out for another meeting now. Bye, kid."

"Bye dad."

I looked at Aarav.

"I don't need a babysitter."