-62-

-Omniscient-

-Omniscient-

The sound of the Zavon's alarm clock filled their bedroom. Jaelyn shifted awake, annoyed and irritated.

"Zay," she shook a heavy sleeping Zavon.

"Zay."

"Mmm," he shifted on his side, slowly being drawn outta his sleeping state.

"Turn it off...it's mad loud," Jaelyn told him, still shaking him.

Zay slowly brought himself up to turn the alarm off.

It was 5 AM in the morning and it was a regular day. After the ringing of the alarm was stopped, Jaelyn slipped back into a slumber.

Zavon on the other hand slowly but surely made his way outta bed to get an early start to his day wit his routine 60 minute jog.

When he came back from his jog, he found his girl awake and laying in bed on her phone.

"You good?" He asks her, before he took a sip of water from his water bottle.

"Mm-hm," she answered, not takin her eyes off of her screen.

"Watchu lookin at?" Zay scrunched up his face, walkin over to her.

"Nothin."

He knew that nothin meant something so when he found his way over to her, he snuck a peek at her phone screen.

213,033 Likes

theshaderoom Seems like #JennaStevens want all the smoke w/ #JaelynJordan. What do y'all think?👀
View all 9,321 Comments

Sheilabr_ I think ion gaf💁🏽‍♀️
Jonesss She needa leave Jae alone

And she was deadass goin through the comments to see what people was sayin.

"Jaelyn, you still givin this girl attention?" Zavon kissed his teeth, plopping down on the bed.

She sits up. "I can't help that she end up on my timeline..."