-63-

-Omniscient-

-Omniscient-

"Just put on somethin simple, you'll be aight," Zavon relaxed on the bed as he watched his girlfriend get ready.

The two had decided to head to the park and play a nice round of basketball just like they did before they went to college.

"I can't just wear something simple...I gotta look cute," Jaelyn responds while searching through the closet.

"For who?"

"You never know who you finna run into at a park. What if Michelle Obama just decides to pop outta nowhere?...bitch I'm tryna make a good first impression."

Zay couldn't help but laugh at her remark.

"Whatever juss hurry up...witcho sexy ass," he licks his lips while watching her in just her panties and sports bra.

He was chillin and waiting in some basketball shorts, a plain white tee and his all black Retro 9s.

In due time, Jaelyn found her Bape Shark sports shorts to put on with a Champion shirt. For the shoes, she laced up her black and blue retro 7s.

After she was done getting ready, the two headed out wit only a basketball, their phones and a water bottle each.

Since their apartment wasn't close to any typa park in walking distance, they drove 7-10 minutes to get to the park they planned on going to.

When they got there, the basketball court was empty so that was good for them.

"You know the rules, right?" Zay asked Jae as they got ready for round one.

"Yeah but the question is...do you know the rules?" She asked him, raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah...juss make sure you don't hold back."

"I won't, don't worry," she smirked at her fiancé.

Their round one started.

—30 Minutes Later—

-Zay-

"Thas not fair, you tryna distract me witcho tatas," I said to Jae as I watched her dribble the ball.

The score was 18-14 wit her winning. She decided to take her shirt off in the middle of the game.

"I'm hot and you was tryna distract me witcho lil abs earlier," she responded.

"Lil abs?! Shorty, this shit is a solid 6 pack right here," I rubbed over my figure.

"...if you think so," she said before she drove the ball past me, shooting it into the basket and making the score now 20-14.

"Aye! Aye! Aye!" She celebrated wit a lil twerk work and I just watched her wit a straight face.

"Come on...we don't got all day," I said.