-76-

^^The hallways of their Mansion

-Omniscient-
May 11th 2024

"Bae, it really wasn't that bad...it was probably just a misunderstanding," Ja'Niya said to Andre tryna calm him down.

It's been two days since her arrest and Dre was still tryna wrap his head around what happened and why.

"A misunderstanding?! The nigga called the cops on you...why was you even there?" Andre asked her.

"I told you already that I just wanted to see Jaelyn so I could apologize and start a friendship with her," she lied.

"Nah, Zavon done crossed the line wit that one. Ion want you goin over to their house if I ain't witchu...we not friends no more and it's time that I make that shit known."

"What are you gonna do?"

"Don't worry about it just get some rest and make sure the baby's doin Aight."

Andre got up off of the couch and left Ja'Niya alone. He was tired of Zay interfering with his life. He held onto the hope of them still being friends after their quarrel but when Zavon called the cops on his girlfriend, that did it for him.

But back at the Ross mansion where positivity was at, they were celebrating Jaelyn's 23rd birthday.

"Don't open it until I'm gone," Natalie said. Her and Jabari were aboutta head out to go laser tagging.

"Why?"

"Just don't open it yet..."

"Oh ok."

The two had left, leaving Zay and Jae alone.

"You ain't get me nothin?" She asked her man.

"I did get chu something," he pointed to her growing stomach under her shirt.

She rolled her eyes. "Aight, I didn't even need anything from you anyways."

Jae got to opening the gift bag that Natalie handed to her. She pulled out a red two piece lingerie.

"Tuh...thas cute," Zavon commented with a snicker before he dismissed himself upstairs to get her gift.

When he came back Jaelyn was just sitting on her phone. Earlier this morning she was going on about how she hasn't spoken to her mother since she told her she was pregnant.

Not even a 'happy birthday' text her mother bothered to send her but it was whatever. Zavon called her mother to get her out here to see if he could surprise her but she refused.

"Here, I was tryna get ya mom out here this whole time but she couldn't make it so I got chu dis...last minute," he slightly lied, handing her a medium box.