You're never too old

Ages:
James:19
Me- aka Grace: 16
Last week, I got 2 detentions for 'failing to hand in my homework.' Now usually that is normal, why it isn't may you ask? Well because James decided to prank me by taking out two of my folders out of my back right before I left through the front door to go to school. Oh how he's going to pay.
So this week, it's my turn. I spent ages trying to think of the right prank, but nothing came to me, all my ideas were lame or had no funny worthy outcome. It was only until I glanced across the family room to see James' unlocked laptop open on his English essay. Hmmm, maybe a couple of edits won't do any harm. I typed away changing various sentences, putting wrong full stops and changing a few words to make reading it that but more entertaining. Oh how he's going to get the shock of his life when he gets the grade back.
-The Next Day-
It's currently Monday afternoon and I'm slouched on the sofa watching tv. For what I knew James handed in his English essay and they're getting it back sometime next week, gosh I can't wait to see his reaction.
Speak of the devil, I thought as James walked in back from Athletics.
"How was school?" He asked
"Alright, saw Alana and Theo then went to Chases house"
"Who's Chase?" I rolled my eyes. My brothers aren't actually that protective, they just like to think they are and tease me if they think I'm too young.
"My BOYfriend" trying to put the emphasis on 'boy' to wind him up.
"No no no, no sister of mine is getting any boyfriend anytime soon." He playfully joked
"No no no, no sister of mine is getting any boyfriend anytime soon." I mimicked, "gosh you know I'm 16!! I'm old enough to be making my OWN decisions"
James smirked and came over to me, "really, you think your old enough do you, all mature, intelligent and that?" I nodded my head.
"Well mature and intelligent people, don't change there brothers English essay and leave the evidence" he said this holding a ribbon I always wear in my hair which must have fallen out in his bag. My eyes widen, at his comment and I start to back away.
"I don't know what your talking about"
"Well I think someone needs a visit from the tickle monster, the only way to get rid of bad manners is to tickle the attitude out of you. And you know, the one thing tickle monsters hate are liars"
"No way James, I'm too old for that and plus I'm not even that ticklish" I said crossing my arms, inching towards the other side of the sofa"
"Gracie, your never too old and I can prove that wrong right now"
At the speed of lightening grabbed me, lifted me up so he was standing and my feet were no longer touching the ground and started tickling the "attitude" out of my belly.
"AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I screamed
Because I was off the ground, there was absolutely no way I could get out. I kicked and struggled but nothing was making a difference, in fact, it only provoked him to tighten his grip.
"Sorry shouldn't 'mature, older girls' not be ticklish?" He blew into my ear.
I scrunched my neck up as the warm sensations hit my neck.
"See Gracie, this is why you don't get revenge on me, because It will always end up being me tickling the living daylights out of you. Being the big girl you claim you should know that" he teased.
He then lifted me further so my tummy was in his face, lifted up my already riding t shirt and then blew a massive raspberry on my belly button which made me scream. He did this repeatedly, his mouth going all over my stomach, each time with me pushing his head with my, now weak, arms.
"AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH, STTTOOOOAAAHHHAHAPPPPP, II'MMMMMM SSSOOOAAAARRRRYYUYYY"
He then put me down on the sofa and pinned my arms above my head with one hand, and slowing brushed his stubble up and down my neck and over my tummy.
"You know what you have to do"
"WHHHHHAAAAHAHAHAHHATTTT, TTEEELLLLL MEEEEEE, AAHAHAHNYYYTHIINNGGGGGG"
"Admit you ruined my work and apologise baby sis, that essay took a bloody long time"
With that, he spidered and skittered his fingers in my hollows. I screeched with laughter as his fingers played my hollows.
"OOOOKKKKKKKAHAH, OKKKAHAHAH, III DIDDDD IITTTTT. IIII'MMMMMMM SSSOOOOOOAHAHAHHRRRYYYY, PPLLLLLEEEAAAHAHHAHAHSSSEEEEE"
James then stopped still pinning my arms, pretending to think whether to let me go.
"Ummmmmm-"
Before he shot his fingers back onto my body, digging his pinkie and swirling it in my belly button.
"BIIIIIHGGGGGGG BROOOOTTHHHEREARARAR"
Using his nickname which was always a soft spot with him. He still had me pinned while his fingers slowed down a bit.
"Are you sorry for disrespecting your favourite brother"
"That's funny, I didn't know George was here- WAIT WAIT NO IM JOKING" I said before I got attacked again, gosh, I really don't know when to stop do I?
"Are you ever to old for tickles?"
"No no I'm not, just please let me goooooo"
"Lastly, do you promise to not grow up too fast"
"Yes yes, I promise"
And finally he let me go. I was still panting from the tickles. I got a few pokes here and there as I swatted his hands away and he smirked. Gosh I hate them sometimes!