Sassy queen

George: 17
Harry: 15
Noah: 14
James: 13
Me- aka Grace: 9

"Hey Gracie can you come here please?" Harry asked
"I don't know can I?" You we're going through a Sassy phase, at least your brothers hoped it was a phase.
"Stop being a brat and come over here"
"I'm not being a brat!" Even though I was lying on the sofa like a Greek goddess refusing to help clean.
"I beg to differ" James said from the floor, he was meant to be cleaning the floor, for knows what he was actually doing.
"Well that's all you peasants do anyway, beg" I laughed to myself, wow I was on a role.
"I'm sorry what was that" Harry asked, who was sweeping the floor.
"Aww do you need me to repeat it, SHALL I TALK LOUDER, or have you not got your hearing aids turned on Grandpa" I said not looking up from my book but silently laughing to myself.
"That's it" shouted Harry "have you forgotten we are all bigger and stronger than you"
"Yeah totally, I can almost see the six pack behind all those rolls" I sarcastically replied.
"Alright you asked for this" Harry jumped on top of me, making me drop my book and finally look up at him.
"Harryyyy, you made me lose my page!!"
"Well don't worry this won't take long. I've forgotten Gracie, so remind me, does this tickle?" Harry lifted up my top so it showed my ultra sensitive belly and started skittering his fingers, barely touching, over my belly, but it was still enough to make me flinch and wriggle. His light fingers danced up my stomach causing uncontrollable laughs to leak out of my mouth.
"NAAHAHAHHAHAHAHOO, DOOAHAHNNTT"
I squirmed underneath him but I hate to admit it, but Harry was right, they were bigger and stronger than me.
"Sorry, Gracie, I don't think I can here you, I don't have any hearing aids" teased Harry. As I was pushing on Harry's hands, I felt them being lifted up and pinned over my head, and before so knew it James' fingers were gently caressing my armpits which bought a new type of laughter into the room.
"JAAHAHAMMMESSS, PLLLLEAAAHAHSSSEE, NOOOO, STAHAHAHAAAPPPPP"
Harry then decide he wasn't happy with the gentle reaction he was getting, so full on attacked my tummy while James' armpit ticking got more intense. And just as I thought it couldn't get any worse, George started kneading my thighs thanks to my denim shorts and Noah started squeezing my knees. I threw my head back in laughter blabbering incoherently for them all to stop, but nothing was stopping them now. All they're tickling was torturous to me, why do I do this to myself?
"Gracie, are you ready to apologise then" all their fingers slowed down so I could respond. I painted struggling to even for a sentence, but that didn't stop me.
"No, because you always tell me not to lie" I smiled and batted my eyelashes. Until I got torture with tickles once again.
"AHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHH, IMMMM SOAHAHARRYYYYY"
"I wonder when she'll ever learn" Harry laughed squeezing all her sensitive areas.
"Hey guys she most ticklish here" George said signalling in the middle of my stomach. After that i had 40 fingers tickling her most sensitive spot.
"GEORRRRGGGGEEEE, NOOOAHAHAHHAHA, NOOOAAHAHATTTTT MYYY TUMMMMYYYY"
It was only when Harry dipped his finger into my belly button by accident, I absolutely lost it. He swirled his fingers round and round while I lay there too weak to even fight. I thrashed helplessly about trying to get out of this merciless torture but nothing was working.
"Hey guys maybe this will help" Noah said.
I bent down, nuzzled his face into my stomach and blew a massive raspberry, which made me scream.
"AALLLLRIAHAHAGHHTT, IMMM SOAHAHARRYYYYYYYYY, JUAAHAHAHSSTTT STAHAHHAHPPPPPP" I panted.
They all looked at each other pretending to think whether to let me up on not.
"Are you going to help us clean?"
"Yes" I said still breathing heavily.
"Are you going to be rude to your elders?"
"No, ie not be rude to the elderly" I said sarcastically, I just can't help myself. Harry started attacking my belly and jabbing belly button as soon as that came out of my mouth while all my brothers laugh.
"NO NO, II WAASS JUST JOOKKINNGGG" I laughed as I endured a few minutes of Harry's torturing fingers. They eventually let me up, while they each hugged my tiny self. Just then the door opened and Dad was back. He looked around the family room.
"Wow guys, well done, who cleaned all of this?"
They were all about to reply, but of course I had to cut the off just to see the priceless look on their faces.
"I did most of it daddy, they all refused to help!" I said signalling at all of their shocked faces.
"Come on guys, you could have at least helped out!" He said walking into the kitchen to put the groceries away. Before my brothers noticed I bolted in the other direction. Hopefully they won't tickle me while daddy's here, right?