E i g h t e e n

Unedited

"Open up, it's the police!" The voice shouted.
I still had Connor on the phone just incase it wasn't the police or something happened.
I slowly opened the door to reveal two police officers.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" One officer asked.

"I'm fine, how'd you find me though?" I asked confused.

"We were able to track Tom from the airport through his mobile phone," he explained and I just nodded.

"Where are they now?" I was dreading what I was about to hear.

"We have taken Tom to the police station but jake and Casey weren't with him at the time. We're going to do our best to track them down don't worry." He said.
I could feel my eyes filling up as I heard that. I looked down at my phone to see that Connor had just been cut off.

"Would you like to pack some clothes before we leave?" He asked kindly. I nodded before heading over to my suitcase which was originally Jakes and started packing. I packed all my clothes and my backpack in about 25 minutes and still had some room left in my suitcase. I went over to jakes side of the room and grabbed some of his clothes which were; a couple of hoodies, my favourite t-shirts, his grey sweatpants, some of his boxers and a few other things I found. And I know it's weird to take some of his boxers but they'd be comfortable to wear in bed or around the house.

"I've got everything I think," he nodded and helped me with my suitcase.
I was currently wearing a pair of black running leggings, one of jake's black hoodies and Casey's grey beanie. I shoved on my black and white Nike trainers. As you can tell I'm very colourful (not).

"We are going to fly you home later today as your mother is worried sick about you," he explained. I scoffed when he mentioned my mum.
I looked around the small house to see many police officers walking around and some talking.
We were about to leave the house when I spotted one of Casey favourite hoodies lying of the floor. So I sneakily picked it up and followed the officer to his car before getting into the back.

"Are you looking forward to seeing your family?" The officer asked trying to make some conversation.

"If you mean my mum not really to be honest," I said truthfully.

"What about your father? Does he not live with you?" He asked.

"He left after my brother did. My mum refuses to talk about them especially my brother. I don't even know if he's alive or dead." I huffed a little.

"I'm not supposed to do this but if you tell me your brother's name I can search him in the police system and I'll be able to track any credit cards or Criminal records that he has, if he's alive that is."

{*and I don't know if they can actually do this but yeah*}

"Beau.. He was 16 at the time if that helps."

He took out his phone and a few minutes later told me something shocking, which I was right about.

"Anna, he's still alive."

What does everyone want for Christmas?😋❤️

Am I the only one who's Wattpad hasn't been working?😑 I've been trying to upload and edit this chapter for days but it won't save it😭
I think I've finally got it working☺️