T w e n t y - n i n e

Unedited

We drove back to my house, well my mums house so I could take a shower and grab some clothes. When we arrived Jake parked the car in the drive and we headed up to my room. I could hear my mum talking to beau in the living room, that's why we didn't go in.

Jake sat on my bed while I took a quick shower and washed my hair. I blow dried my hair a little before walking back into my room. I grabbed some clean clothes, went back to the bathroom and put them on. I was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans with old ripped band tee. I slid on my destroyed white converse and was ready. I didn't bother with makeup and just left my hair the way it was.

I grabbed a small suitcase from the corner of my room and started throwing in some clothes and other essentials that I might need when staying with Jake.

"Your butt looks good in those jeans." He smirked, chuckling a little.

"I do try." I laughed as he got up and hugged me.

1 week later

Nothing much had happened the past week, all we need was watch movies, eat and cuddle. But today Jake's future was to be decided. Jake had received a call asking both of us to head down to the police station and that's what we were doing. I was terrified they would send him to jail, but right now it seemed like they would.
They had reviewed the whole situation and had come to a conclusion we were yet to hear. The anticipation of it all was killing me.

Finally it was time to find out our destiny..

"Mr Sims. Why did you commit this crime?" The judge asked him.

"Because I love Anna." He said bravely.

"Really?" The judge laughed. It made me feel like I was going to faint and throw up at the same time. I began to feel very hot and dizzy.

"Jake Sims, I am putting you in jail for kidnapping an innocent person. 6 months." The judge announced. As the officers ushered him past me. He stopped.

"One minute." He asked the officer, he nodded.

"I thought this would happen but Anna I love you and I wouldn't have done anything to chance that. This isn't some stupid crush, this is true love and they always say that once you find it, never let it out of your sight," he pulled out a blue velvet box and got down on one knee, "this is seriously the most unromantic place on the earth, but Anna, will you marry me?" He asked, tears falling him his eyes.

"Yes! Yes of course I will!" I smiled through the tears as he slid the ring onto my finger. I pulled him into a hug, "I love you baby." I whispered in his ear.

"I love you too" he cried. The officers pulled Jake away from me. I wanted to cry and never stop because 6 months without Jake will be a living hell but to marry the love of my life after, makes it seem worth it.
I'm only 18 but age is only a number as I've always been told.

Omg I'm such a bad person! Next chapter will most likely be the last chapter😑 do you want me to do a sequel after this?❤️