T w e n t y - e i g h t

Unedited

A little while later Brad and i found ourselves at the police station. This was seriously the last place I wanted to be right now.
But there was something that I saw right then and there that made tears fall straight away. To have a piece of your heart ripped from your chest and there's nothing you can do. It's like no one hears your screams for help. Every breathe you take gets harder and harder, you can't take it anymore. So you stop. Nobody noticed. Except that one person, they scream for you but nobody listens. They try telling someone you need help but ignore you.

I stood paralysed. Tears rolled down my cheeks as i watched jake enter. He was handcuffed. The officers looked smug about finally catching him. No one noticed the fact that I was dying over here. No one.
Jake was forcefully being searched for any weapons or valuables. He turned his head my way, our eyes locked.

"Anna!" He screamed. I could see tears fill his eyes. My feet suddenly started moving towards him at a quick pace.
A police woman stopped me just before I reached jake.

"Please" I whispered, more tears falling from my eyes. She must have seen my pain and desperation because she slowly nodded before releasing me from her grip.

I swung my arms around jake constantly whispering 'I love you' to him. He leaned in attaching his lips to mine. Our eyes closed as our lips moved slowly in sync. We were eventually pulled apart by officers.
I grabbed jake's hand and bravely said,

"I'm not leaving him." And I meant it. Whenever I'm with jake I feel invincible because I know he'll protect me from everything he can.

"That's true love. My wife wouldn't do that for me." I heard an officer mutter to his colleagues.

"That's the girl, he kidnapped wasn't it?" One of the other officers pointed out. I nodded. Jake wrapped his arms around my waist and gently put his head on my shoulder.

"I like your hoodie," jake said quietly laughing a little.

"I'm glad you like it, it is yours." I laughed.

"Well, we've got you both here now, so before we can release you, we need to ask you two some questions." We nodded and followed left.

After we had been questioned separately. Jake had a tag thing put on his ankle so the police could track him. He had to keep it on for a few weeks until the police decided whether he should go to prison or not.

Should he go to prison or not?😏

Also my mum hates me😂 it's mainly because I'm not the perfect girly girl that she always dreamt of but idk I can't change who I am. I can't tell her anything because I know she won't understand✖️ | rant over😂 I feel like I rant to you guys to much🙈