" 𝐚 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐬 "

"I can get you to where you want to be, to where you want Kiyoshi to be"

One must wonder why the Hirai family were in the good graces of the emperor, these women were the perfect spies and assassins, no one would suspect a pretty face, Toshinori needed eyes and ears through out his kingdom and whatever suspicious acts discovered, they would report back to the emperor "you'd be surprised the type of things men say after a long drink" Temari smiled blowing from her pipe "in exchange only the main family are offered samurai and shinobi training as well as protection"

"We carry out the investigations and nothing comes back to us, we are able to live to normal lives under the perfect guise"

"So now. .it really depends what you want Enji and whether it comes with a price"

"You will need to be my eyes and ears for now, the emperor is powerful yes. .but his heart clouds his judgment, the important picture, there are snakes in his court and the enemy is closer, I've selected each court man to reveal, I have studied their patterns"

"An assassination is that what you ask"

"No, I need a spy a witness to secure evidence, who is ready to kill when needed and for what I have in mind Kiyoshi would be the perfect candidate"

Temari narrowed her eyes, Kiyoshi was the youngest but the most qualified out of her daughters, she defined what it meant to be the poison thorn from a rose "only the emperor is allowed to authorised such things, if Kiyoshi gets caught what then. ."

"I will take full responsibility, but I'm sure she is far too skilled for that to happen"a deep smirk was engraved on his features, though he was still in his true form, he knew it would not scare the woman

"Besides you are all too valuable. . and if so she won't be alone. .Shoto will be joining her on this mission forever long I see fit"

"How long will this last"

"When I have evidence on all
of them, I will strike"

"This could change the course of the war"

She rested her face on her fist, turning to look out of the window "we are servants of the Emperor Enji, I'd hate if you'd inhibit our.. duties, I'm not afraid to end your reputation"

"but If this is to secure our position,
then of course, I'd be delighted to help you"

"Long live the Musutafu empire"

The sun had set long ago, Kiyoshi sat with her sisters as Temari smoked from her long thin pipe, "The Emperor calls for you tonight" the older woman spoke, her eyes glimmering under the faint light of the candle