chapter 7✔

(7th October 2026)

It's been around two weeks since Axel moved into Kai's and Miles's house and things had been going on better than he had imagined. After that lunch with Kai two weeks ago, no one talked about the past seven years or them being together. Though Axel didn't know if he should be happy or angry about that.

Their wedding date was getting near, in about a month, but the both of them didn't seem to discuss that. Or whether they were just discussing that when Axel was not around, Axel didn't know.

But Axel was usually alone in the house. Kai and Miles, both generally left early in the morning and Axel's shift started after lunch. So, if he didn't go job hunting, he stayed alone. Later, all evening was spent working and the only time they're together was during supper. They usually discussed what happened all day and then went to bed, well, Axel did. Kai and Miles watch a movie or something before going to bed.

Also none of them seemed to talk anything about loving Axel and while Axel was grateful they hadn't brought it up, he was also wondering what they were planning to do in the future. He had a feeling this was the eye of a storm, a huge storm coming his way.

Axel normally walked to work and back, but if any of them were home, then they dropped him. It did take some time for Kai and Miles to convence him that he's not a chirity case and that they did wanted to drop and sometimes pick him up so finally after long discussions, Axel reculantly agreed.

 Weekends were an exception but even during then, Axel rarely came out of his room. Most of their weekends, Kai and Miles go for a dinner date or something. Axel tags along sometimes but it's usually just the both of them. In these two weeks, all three of them got closer, though Axel doesn't completely trust them, it feels good when there is someone at home, waiting for you to return. He doesn't want to become all alone again, but if he needs to stay sane, he needs to miss their wedding.

So, today being the same boring weekday, they discussed what happened throughout the day during supper and went their separate ways after. Axel didn't feel very tired though so he opened his mail to check if he got a job in any of the companies he applied. 

There was one specific mail, telling him that he had an interview scheduled on the 24th that month for an assistant for the CEO of some famous company. Axel wished he gets that job. It was barely before the marriage so if he can move out in like a couple of days after, he can perhaps not attend the wedding. 

Right now, that is his only hope. Also, Kai and Miles didn't know about him trying to get a job because......uh, he didn't them? It was an asshole move from his part, but they deserved it. 

 It looked like both of them loved having him in their house and now if he tells them he is searching for a job, they will definitely get unhappy. 

He cleaned up and switched his laptop on, searching about that company and about anything that will help him during his interview. He knew that there was a lot of time for his interview but he had nothing else to do and he didn't want to go to bed yet.

He didn't realize how long he was awake and his eyes were dropping by the time he shut his laptop. He sighed and reached to switch off the lights when he froze.

"Miles- a-ah right there. Oh, my g-god Miles please harder"

Axel's eyes widened at this. Were they literally doing the frickle frackle now? Like here? This was followed by a series of loud cries and moans and this conformed Axel's thoughts.

"God, p-please Miles harder, I swear" was followed with another string of loud moans and cries. Skin slapping, bed creaking noises were heard all over the house and Axel knew he shouldn't listen. But those loud moans from Kai and those groans from Miles were sending electricity through his body. He felt...aroused?

"I need to fucking get out of here this is messing with my brain" He thought but as his brain was commanding his muscles to move, it seems like they were frozen on that spot.

Axel so didn't want to listen. Of course he didn't. But, just imagining what was going on in their room brought jolts through his body. He didn't know if he was feeling that way because he was a sex deprived 24-year-old man who didn't touch a boy, in the past 7 years or because living with them made him develop deeper feelings towards them. 

"What feelings? Nope no feelings. I hate them and it stays that way. Yah. I'm feeling like this because- oh how much I wanna join them- no no I'm feeling like this because I'm sex deprived."

Oh who's he fooling? He probably felt that way because it was both the reasons combined. He is sex deprived and he does have deeper feelings for them.

Nope he absolutely does not.

The noises started getting louder and louder and it took a lot of will power for Axel to keep his hands to himself. He didn't want to lose control and jack off listening to their moans. Nope he didn't. He didn't know how long it took for Kai to scream the loudest before going quiet. He just stayed up the whole time, listening to them and once the sounds stopped, his face was beet red. He was blushing so hard; his hair was a mess and he certainly cannot sleep now. He didn't even know how would face them tomorrow after all this.

He just wished they didn't decide for a round two.

He waited sometime and then took a long fucking cold bath because after listening to all this, his face was covered with sweat and he was hard af.

"I need to get outa here."

---------------------------