Mute

I haven't talked in weeks, to anyone

I haven't talked in weeks, to anyone. Not even a snarky remark. When the Wolf Pack, and my used to be friends pass by me. I sit alone at lunch, not even giving them a glance. They don't deserve my attention.  I walk through the halls, all I hear is.... 

"Theirs the mute" 

"Yea did you hear about her. She lost her friend's" 

"I feel sorry for her" 

" I know, poor girl and now she is mute" 

Yeah I'm mute what of it? I'd rather be mute, then talk to anyone about anything. I hear footsteps approaching me, I try to walk past them. But they move where I move, I hear Drakes voice "Katelyn? , Katelyn please talk come on"

I just ignore him, walking right past him. I hear him yell "KATEYLN!!! FUCK SAKE!!" I don't need a lecture from a stupid boy like Drake. I live my life, how I want to live it. If it's without friend's, and a parent's so be it. I don't care anymore ~ but deep down I kind of do~ 

Time Skip: 

I choose to hide the necklace, I choose to not give a fuck. I choose for them to be invisible to me. I don't want to be around them. I don't need to be near people, with kissy faces, and 'oh I love you so much' BLEH! Just the thought of it makes me want to hurl. 

I walk into the lunch room, grabbing a burger. Stepping outside, to sit under my favorite oak tree. Feeling the breeze against my face ~I love this kind of weather~ My mood, was ruined when I hear giggling, and laughing walking up to me. 

My old friends, look down at me. I don't even give them the benefit of the doubt. I get up, just leaving my food there ~ well there goes my appetite~ Before I could get far, Corey comes up to me sitting down "Katelyn you got to stop please. This isn't healthy. You're not even eating!" 

 I just ignore him, jerking my hand away from him "don't touch me" Corey leans down toward me, pulling off my hood. Taken back by what he saw, when he pulled down my hood "oh shit! Katelyn you look a wreck. Come on please let me just take care of you" I put my hood back up, shooting a glare his way "I don't need your damn help!" 

Corey, grabs me around my waist. Picking me up, causing my feet to dangle "let me go!!! COREY!!!" I start to kick my feet around, squirming in his hold. My hood flying off my head, my hair blowing everywhere. 

He sets me down at a lunch table. I move my hair out of my face glaring up at him "you fucking jerk!" Corey staring me down with a cold stare. I look away from him, I feel his hand grab my chin. Making me look up into his eyes  "Katelyn I tried to be nice. But now I am ordering you to eat" 

Tristian pushes the food tray over to me, with my burger still on it. Untouched, I push it away. Corey growl "EAT THE DAMN FOOD!"  I jerk away from him, getting up "you don't ever raise your voice to me you got that dick head!?" I storm out of there, so mad. That If I had a super power, the whole school would of been blown away. 

Corey thinks he is so tough, and in control. He thinks I will bend to his every beck n call. I have a little news flash for him, no matter how hard he tries. I will not BOW to him EVER! 

Corey's POV: 

I watch Katelyn storm out of the lunch room. I sigh, sitting down ~will I ever get to that girl?~ 

My wolf Hades growls + she will submit to me I swear to it!+  

Geez she isn't even a wolf, how will she submit to us? 

Hades scuffs + do you not smell it on her boy?+ 

Do I not smell what on her Hades? 

Hades chuckles + she is a wolf. She just hasn't shifted yet+ 

Wait how do you know? 

My wolf Hades smirks + I can smell it on her. Katelyn is no human+ 

Wait so that means... A really wide smirk, appears on my face. When she shifts, she won't be able to resist the mate bond. She won't be able to resist me. Let her have her 'alone mute' time. But when she shifts, she is as good as mine.