I Fudging Hate You!

Finally back to school away from Corey, and his damn wolf pack

Finally back to school away from Corey, and his damn wolf pack. Stuffing my books, in bag. The school entrance doors, barging open ~oh the joys. God hates me~ Corey, and his wolf pack walking in. Laughing, and smiling then Corey looks over at me. Gesturing me to come here, I ignore him. The last thing I need, is to be summoned like a damn dog! 

Corey growls stomping over to me "why didn't you wait for us Katelyn!? I told you to fucking wait! So could go to school together!" I turn on my heels, to look at me smiling innocently "oh did you? I'm sorry my ears don't pick up man whores" He glares down at me "watch your damn mouth!" He turns his back to me, walking off. 

Becca giving me a dirty look, I flip her off and mouth to her 'slut' She gasps, looking hurt. I roll my eyes walking off to my class. Emani my wolf says + you always have to make it difficult+ I shrug, walking into my class. 

I don't wish to be apart of their little pack. I don't want to be tied down, I want to just get passed my Junior Year in peace. 

Time Skip: 

Stepping into gym class. Sitting on the bleachers, plugged into my earphones. Jamming out to music. When I see shadows, hovering over me. I look up to see Drake, Mallory, and Lizzy ~oh great another lecture~ Drake looks down at me "Katelyn you do realize you're breaking wolf laws and rules right?"

 I shrug smirking "yeah so? Do I care?" Mallory laughs "wow you don't care about your pack" I laugh really hard "haha! You guy's my pack? Haha! Oh that's funny. Cause last time I checked I don't have one!" Lizzy pipes in "Katelyn you were suppose to stay with your mate, and wait for us. Before heading to school, wolves must stick with their packs" 

Emani rolls her eyes +this girl annoys the shit out of me+ I look at Lizzy, talking in her whiny ass voice ~yeah no kidding~ Lizzy shoots a glare down at me "your wolf better watch her tone with me! I am the mate of the third command" Emani says +that's it I'm taking over!+  

My eyes go yellow looking over at her. I smirk, Emani looking at her up and down "watch my tone?!" I walk up to her getting in her face, as Emani talks through me "YOU'RE NOTHING BUT AN OMEGA! WATCH YOUR DAMN MOUTH!" 

I push Lizzy down the bleachers, Emani laughs "next time you want to command someone. Remember you're no one!"  Mallory, and Drake rush down the stairs. Tristian running into the gym, running over to Lizzy "baby you okay?!" Emani smirks, my eyes glowing yellow. Tristian looking up at me. 

He gets up glaring at me "you hurt my fucking mate! What is wrong with you Katelyn!" Corey rushes in, looking over at Tristian "that's not Katelyn. Its her wolf, and she is pissed!" Emani looks over at Corey "ah the boy of the hour. You know Katelyn, has grown sick of you. Sick of your whining and your 'oh let me love you' bullshit!"