fisrt day

Kelly, Michelle yelled. Uh. what. Oh my gosh first day of medical school and i am going to be late. In record time i put on my red pepelum shirt and a yellow skirt. I apply eye linner and maskrs and topped it off with my red ruby woo lipstick. Michelle made coffe and pancakes  already. I grab my coffe mug and keys and stuffed the pancake in the fridge for later. . Michelle and i share an appartment in downtown Atlanta. We met first year at Atlanta U and we have been best friends ever since. Michelle followed suit and grabed her coffee mug and followed me. You look good i complimented her in the elevator.  I have to look good Rick will be there" Rick michelle's long time crush, well since second year uni. "damm you look good too, as always who do you want to impress". she said eying my whole look ."What no one" I huffed " you are a bad liar" she said. ruby woo lipstic, booty popping pencil skirt and that red pepelum shirt  is for no one ,are you sure there is no one in perticular, she asked . Would you rather i were a garbage bag instead" i said. "ok then who is no one in peticular a teacher or a future doctor she asked again ". "You're not serious lets go".

I droped michelle at school and headed to st angelo's hospital. I was going to be late and on my first day . Michelle is so taking the bus tommorow. I parked my car and rushed to the entrance .Oh panera's bakery. "watch out" "huh"  I stuck out my hand trying to dodge the blow. Oh my... I am so sorry...i um..i could.."it ok ,I heard a voice smoth as  ice ripple softly. I spilled coffee on his shirt ." I am so sorry are you ok" " yeah can't say the the same for my coffee". " oh i am so sorry i didn't mean to. Hold on, I will go buy you another one" "it's ok I will get one later, would you like to come" he said " wait what " um would you like to have coffe with me , I could get you a cup now, but you seem like you were in a hurry so.." wait i just realised where I was again. I was in the hospital lobby . A janitor has come by and has started cleaning up the mess a few people were staring at the mess and my curves as usual. The man I splilled coffe on, he was beautifull with his dark features. He was hotter than melted chocolate. He was so hot words could not discribe him.  He was... "I didn't catch your name , my name is tunde. Your's?  Wait what, he is nigerian? " um mine is....." 8:05 the big clock that hung on the huge slab of wood in the hospotal lobby stroke. "oh my my gosh,  look i will see you later i really have to go. Bye and sorry about your shirt and coffee. I left. I can't beleive he wanted to have coffe with me .