great like this could get better

chapter is for taurus_1998. Sorry to stalk you I just really appreciate you for chosing to follow me. This is my first story on wattpad and i appricaite everyone who reads my book even with the mistakes.

If the way I write the conversations in the story confuses you guys or its really hard to understand please commet to let me know. I will try to read the chapters over but because i wrote the chapter\ (story or what ever wattpad calls an update) the mistakes and confusing conversations flow when i read it . ok it know to much info but yeah.

I will try to update more often as the holidays ends. again thanks for reading. comment, vote and share.

5 hours later

Class dismissed.

Thank goodness its over. I am going to be late for work.

Mr Maxim is actually an ok professor. He explains context well and does not rush through a lesson like Ms Peters. I wonder what happend to her. Oh well i just need to get to work.

Miss Lawson a smoth voice called out as I was about to step out. I need to talk to you for a second.

Oh no what does he want. I knew something like this will happen. The whole time during class he gave me a coniving smirk every time our eyes meet.

A smirk that speaks a million words. Words like i could ruin your future with one assignment or ......

Mrs Lawson.? Hello?

Oh sorry Mr Maxim, I have to go to work.

Oh you work , he asked as he indugled in the view my dress gave him.

Yes I am a nurse at polaris hospital.

Well that is good for you he said back with longing in his eyes.

We both stood at his desk for a few seconds as we both checked each other out. His almond eyes bore through my outfit. A bit pervert given he is now my teacher but i can't judge him as I take in the view his pectoralis major and biceps convey as they bulge through his blazer.

Well thanks, I will see you tommorrow, I said breaking our staring contents.  I left feeling a pair of almond eyes pierce my posterior.

But this guy hates me. There is no way that was longing. He wasn't checking me out, right, right. ok I have to go to work now.

After changing into my red and yellow lips patern scrub (The lips are red and the back ground is yellow) I head to ressitation, where I was posted for today at emerge.

I exit the changing room to see Holly head of HR.

Hi kelly she said with a smile on her face.

The devil never smiles. Is she on the high of firing someone or is she about to fire me and started feeling high before the deed is done. She is never a bearer of good news in the hospital.

Hi I said back ansiously.

The CEO of polaris hospitals and manufacturing wants to see you. 

I, Um,  ok but let me just sign in first my shift starts in 6 minutes.

That's ok you are not working today we already found someone to cover your shift.

What? I blurted but quickly but retracted it and said I am sorry.

That's ok come with me she said keeping her wierd smile plastered on her face.

I asked her if I did anything wrong but she said to wait for what the CEO says.

10 agonizing minutes later we reached the 28 floor of polaris hospital corperate building. In  those 10 minutes I was racking my brain to see what i did wrong that the CEO of all people has to fire me himself. I mean what did they hire Holly for? She is so good at firing people.

The building is located opposite the hospital, Holly and I walked together to the building and up the elevator.

When we got to the 28th floor she directed me to the CEO's secatary and quickly disappears. Low and behold the secatary was the woman beside Tunde yesterday.

wait here I will go inform him that you've arived, she said in disgust.

A minute later she permits me to enter his office.

Kelly you made it. Great let me just pack a few thing and we will leave soon.

Wait, what is going on. Am i getting fied or what I asked impatiently.

What? No, no please just give me a second and we can talk over lunch.

Lunch? I already ate lunch I said as calmly as i possibly could.

The nerve this idiot has. I left early to see him this morning and he stood me up, he calls Holly the devil to bring me here and almost gave me a heart attack in the process.

like he was reading my mind he replies saying

"I am sorry, I didn't wait this morning.I never stood you up, I came at 7:30 like you instructed. i will explain over lunch. let go ok".